Who's at 7 Star?

So has anyone seen Aki?…

Went today to try Aki
Was greeted by serena
She told me she never seen me before, i wouldnt see her if she ask,
I told her i just seen diamond and angel recent
Wasnt polite said they busy, no cars in parking lot
I’ve seen Aki
Had an Asian/Japanese accent. Pretty cute.
Great service deserving of the tip.
I went trying to see Aki as well. No cars and serena sent me away. How do we get to meet them?
  • pleb
  • 05-10-2023, 11:26 AM
Went today to try Aki
Was greeted by serena
She told me she never seen me before, i wouldnt see her if she ask,
I told her i just seen diamond and angel recent
Wasnt polite said they busy, no cars in parking lot Originally Posted by assskull
Serena pulled that same shit w/ me before. I've been there several times & seen different girls. Only once has Serena ever come to the door. She looked me up & down & said they were busy. I dress professionally during the day. I wasn't looking like a chump. & I was the only car in the parking lot. I waited a few minutes in my car. Two different cars pulled up within a few minutes. Both mongers went in & didn't come out. I was pissed. Went to Malibu & had a blast.
Who at Malibu did you have/did you see was available? Last time I went was in February and I don't want to go in blind.
I was introduced to Aki yesterday. She is Japanese. I estimate her to be late 20s, curvy with a pretty face and can speak English reasonably well. I look forward to getting to know her better.

Finally saw Aki this week…
7 star @ 4458 Walzem Rd #102?
7 star @ 4458 Walzem Rd #102? Originally Posted by GentlemanBarbarian
Yes
Serena is here until the 23rd. Aki and Angel will be there starting on the 23rd.
Serena is here until the 23rd. Aki and Angel will be there starting on the 23rd. Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder
Thanks for the info. I'm hoping to see Serena
Thanks ill stop by once serena is gone
Saw Serena today. Wow... she is so much fun. Told me Aki is back this next week. Serena leaves on Monday.