Done with CBJ

Cleanliness goes without saying and it's a two way street.
BBBJ only for this guy too. I have my steady providers which I am content with and they know what I like and it's all good.
Variety is not necessarily the spice of life, for me it's the spice of variety in the person that makes life!
You go Burk! Not sure I'd pass on an appointment just because CBJ was her oral limit; it's a situational ethics thing. If her pic or something else about the lady is making my dick hard...she's gonna get it wrapped in latex. It also eliminates issues about CIM.

Anyone care to extend Burk's logic to other hobby activities? I'm SOOO Jes' KIDDIN'!!!
um if it smells funky or has bumps... not only is there no BBBJ.. there is no CBJ or fuck either... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Preach girl! Let the church say AMEN-D!

@CJ7 Don't you just love the reviews where some girl that normally does BBBJ does a CBJ, and he's slightly pissed off with her so he gives her a lousy score? He goes, 'for some reason she comes back up and puts on a cover for the blow job. I was really disappointed as her other reviews touted her BBBJ skills..."
Preach girl! Let the church say AMEN-D!

@CJ7 Don't you just love the reviews where some girl that normally does BBBJ does a CBJ, and he's slightly pissed off with her so he gives her a lousy score? He goes, 'for some reason she comes back up and puts on a cover for the blow job. I was really disappointed as her other reviews touted her BBBJ skills..." Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
That is an awesome observation Tiffani!
I have read review like that, where the reviewer got CBJ and all the commentators are surprised because they have all had BBBJ from this provider. Too funny!
Now if your sweet juicy Cock is all wrapped up, how would I lick suck and swallow.....I want to feel your Cock pulsating in my mouth, your sweet precum on my tongue and that hot explosion of your liquid protein overflowing my mouth.....................No way am I losing out on that! Wash your Cock and balls,and then feed your sweet meat...........Yum!
LOL and under ur balls. its no fun if i cant roll those around in my mouth Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
And the asshole too. Sucking on the balls and under them, we don't want to smell stink from there either!
Well first off if you have bumps on your dick somethings wrong and if it smells you need to take a bath or see a doctor.
If you have funk under your balls you might want to try washing your ass with a scrub brush and some soap and your ass should always be clean.
It amazes me the stories providers tell me of some of the smells and funk they see .
I agree with LL all operations should come to an halt and the guy should be thrown out and same goes for a nasty ass provider if she smells..theres no excuse for it.!
We both know when we set a appointment your going to be with each other..go a little extra mile and clean up.
I completely agree Wild !! Even if i shower in morning and then have an appt at noon.. ill still reshower.. i want to feel taste and smell fresh!
I did a review a few weeks ago of a lady that did CBJ. She was " HOT AS HELL." And tore it off the bone. Had a great time with her, and will repeat if she comes back this way. I understand a ladies worries about safety, as long as she is good in the sack, I Am fine with it.
Geezuz. lol I asume the cock is not rotten or you ladies would never get near it. lol. We all want and demand cleanliness. This isn't about a rotten cock this about the choice of doing a CBJ or a bbbj. I can honestly say I have over the last few years been with some beautiful women and some not so beautiful. I can remember the good sessions. The ones that the provider sucked my cock like she had to have what's brewing inside of it. I can also remember the ones that jack you a little and then try to stuff a too small condom on a half hard cock and then suck it with the enthusiam of an accountant ( no offense to accountants merely stated as a metaphor) I just can't handle the CBJ anymore and I attach the performance to it. It's just me and I don't look down on anyone that wants it or is ok with it. I don't BBFS so don't think I am condoning that but when you whistle my flute your sweet lips better be wetting my cock .
IMHO, I prefer a CBJ (everyone else) fem, who is BBBJ on my DICK! HoTTT!

LOL, TFF!
Now Mijo, I remember 3 very hot wet sets of lips tasting your sweet Cock.........And something about a DT challenge as well.................YUM YUM!
Well first off if you have bumps on your dick somethings wrong and if it smells you need to take a bath or see a doctor.
If you have funk under your balls you might want to try washing your ass with a scrub brush and some soap and your ass should always be clean.
It amazes me the stories providers tell me of some of the smells and funk they see .
I agree with LL all operations should come to an halt and the guy should be thrown out and same goes for a nasty ass provider if she smells..theres no excuse for it.!
We both know when we set a appointment your going to be with each other..go a little extra mile and clean up. Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Hard to believe a guy would even set up an appointment if he needs medical treatment. I always keep myself from smelling funky even if I don't have a date. I have a tremendous appreciation for the ladies, and I can't imagine how a man could disrespect them by being unclean. Always give your entire body a good scrubbing immediately before the date. Make sure not only your balls are clean, but also your butt hole, armpits, feet and ears. Shampoo your hair. Trim nails. Brush and floss teeth. Wear freshly laundered clothing.Thanks to all you wonderful ladies who are cleanly providing intimate services!!
I did a review a few weeks ago of a lady that did CBJ. She was " HOT AS HELL." And tore it off the bone. Had a great time with her, and will repeat if she comes back this way. I understand a ladies worries about safety, as long as she is good in the sack, I Am fine with it. Originally Posted by llubder

Tore it off the bone LOL whoaaa...that's intense :P
I VERY recently had a STD scare where it turned out to be a kidney stone (ouch). I had to wait through the weekend for results. As you can imagine, it was a loooong fucking weekend. All STD tests came back negative so yea on that, but it is making me reconsider things, specifically BBBJ which is/was? usually all I am after. I quit this "hobby" once. While waiting in my foxhole this weekend I may have made a promise or two directed skyward to do so again, but damn I will miss BJs of any sort.