There is a fresh breeze blowing

It is refreshing to know that somebody in congress is doing what is right for this nation. Eric Holder should have been in prison long before this.

I am surprised that who ever that is show failed; isn't that the place where all libtards get there news. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Fucking moron.

You are an embarrassment to ECCIE!

STFU and go back to moderating bitchfights in Poughkeepsie.
Fucking moron.

You are an embarrassment to ECCIE!

STFU and go back to moderating bitchfights in Poughkeepsie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doodieman (Yappy Turd), you are an embarrassment to ECCIE!.... STFU and go back to SUCKING TURDS in Saucalito... shit eating Doodieman!

STFU and go back to SUCKING TURDS in Saucalito... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Where the fuck is THAT, Simple Jack?

LMAO!
[/b]

Where the fuck is THAT, Simple Jack?

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How the FUCK am I supposed to know? You are the Doodieman that sucks SHIT there and smears it on your face...jeessuuuus...
Excellent! You are definitely the stupidest motherfucker on ECCIE and one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever heard of.

But please ... Keep it up by all means! This only gets funnier!
Excellent! You are definitely the stupidest motherfucker on ECCIE and one of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever heard of.

But please ... Keep it up by all means! This only gets funnier! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doodieman (Yappy Turd) is a pantywaist, complainer and whiner...LOL

Hint ... It's nowhere near Clarksville!

(BTW -- we know exactly how much you know about anything)
Hint ... It's nowhere near Clarksville!

(BTW -- we know exactly how much you know about anything) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YOU DOOKIE LICKER...
Love your reviews, limpwrist.

Keep posting them.

Dipshit.
Eric Holder should be in prison. He makes John Mitchell look honest and ethical.
Scatologist Martin Bashir is forced to apologize... to the viewers. When will he apologize to Sarah Palin?