🥰Friends…. How Many Of Us Have Them?

woohoo yessss sexy ladies
see yall in July
Yessssss Duchess your AVATAR with that ass looks AWESOME!
Thanks Star... you're one to talk! just one of my best ASSets
HELL YEAH I agree with Star 100% ,would luv to get my hands around juicy Peach🍑 of yours Duchess!!😘
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6647.jpeg (134.5 KB, 155 views)
Idk if our clients could handle this much ass in one room ! thank you ladies compliments mean so much more from a woman I swear!
Idk if our clients could handle this much ass in one room ! thank you ladies compliments mean so much more from a woman I swear! Originally Posted by DaDuchess
I may not be able to, but I would give it my all. That’s for damn sure.
Like Nike says
i
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_6703.jpeg (38.9 KB, 130 views)
  • mb11
  • 06-10-2024, 12:25 PM
Would love to attend this pool party! If you would allow me to attend please send me a pm!
Sounds like it could be the world's largest sex party?
I'm down!
Wow 🤩 this went from a quick idea from a comment to something beautiful 😍

I’m trying to get everything planned out at a secluded Air BnB on a country road to have a GREAT POOL 🎉 PARTY!

Thinking everything through to make sure it is an EXCITING n STIMULATING blast💦 of fun for everyone along with good food and drinks .

Gentlemen DM me to RSVP and Ladies I’m open to any ideas and suggestions to make this party be best it can be.
So much of a hit and memorable that we might have to do it again lol .

Layne Laughlin would to see you there and finally meet you.
It’s an open invitation to any ladies wanting to attend.
Ladies get in free lol , PM girls if are thinking about attending or to collaborate any ideas you might have.

💋💋CANT WAIT For The Overload Of T&A💋💋
Reminds me of the ole days of the fun Meet N' Greet parties.

Its a great Idea FD. Hope it turns out well.
You ladies are going to screw up your good time letting us guys get involved. As much fun as it would be I would consider keeping it just for yourselves to enjoy.
The ladies could start the fun at a set time, and maybe let a few guys join in at a later time. Of course someone would have to screen everyone
But we loves us some gentleman!!! 😍
You might be kinda right though. Who doesn't want an all female daisy chain?? Lol *Drool*
You ladies are going to screw up your good time letting us guys get involved. As much fun as it would be I would consider keeping it just for yourselves to enjoy. Originally Posted by I like rice