Breaking news! 58% of Americans think that Obama is incompetent

They don't commit acts of terror, you ignorant asshole. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yeah you are right- I guess killing innocent muslim children is an exception to the rule. Only in your bias world do you believe that Bullshit.
Better crack a dictionary Wee-wee.
Yeah you are right- I guess killing innocent muslim children is an exception to the rule. Only in your bias world do you believe that Bullshit. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Don't put your rocket launchers at kindergarten if you don't want your kids killed.
Didn't someone just post that 40% of Americans aren't sure that Obama is actually an American? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you SURE that's what you posted................. cause this says otherwise!!!

JD Idiot 2.jpg

I'm not surprised you couldn't quote that poll right, you can't even quote yourself correctly. And before you try, yes one of those polls did say 41%, not the incorrectly posted "40%" by you, but it said 41% of REPUBLICANS. Yet another misquote by you.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I stand for peace, love and brotherhood

Hahaha, yeah and I can walk on water,lol.

Jim
I stand for peace, love and brotherhood

Hahaha, yeah and I can walk on water,lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Hell, I'd believe you could walk on water before he would demonstrate believing in peace, brotherhood, and love..
Don't put your rocket launchers at kindergarten if you don't want your kids killed. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
And when Palestenian children strapped themselves with bombs and blow up Israeli children maybe you will get the picture. History doesn't lie the Jews left their land and settled elsewhere and you illegally removed the new tenants from their land. I am sorry but the Jews have done the exact opposite of what God instructed them to do since the days of Moses. You guys are still waiting on the Messiah but didn't accept him nearly 2000 years ago. The media rarely shows the atrocities and evil committed by the Israeli military because the media for most part is controlled by Jews. Every single POTUS has kissed up to Israel for political gain at least Obama has had the balls to call out Isreal from time to time - now don't get me wrong the Palestinans are no angels either but how can anyone sympahty for Isreal when Palestinian children are throwing rocks to Israeli soldiers who are armed with m16s, Apache helicopters, F-16s and M1 Abram tanks ??? Hey JL the late Ariel Sharon would make Saddam Hussein and Kim Jung look like angels if you compared their crimes.
Farrakhan hate speech......................on parade.

My TV is being flooded with images of death and destruction in Gaza. WTF are you jabbering about hater?

Children dying in Gaza is on Hamas, not Israel.

... The media rarely shows the atrocities and evil committed by the Israeli military because the media for most part is controlled by Jews. ............. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
IMO, most of the main stream media (CNN, NBC, CBS, NYT, WaPo) is playing up the civilian death toll in Gaza; way more than it is covering the thousands of rockets and daily attacks by Hamas into Israel..In fact, the media is over reporting the civilian death toll. The Gaza civilian death toll is all persons NOT in uniform; most Hamas fighters don't wear uniforms. So in actuality, the media is over reporting civilian casualties in Gaza.

Israel needs to break Hamas once and for all. This is a opportune time to keep going and destroy Hamas.

Don't forget, Hamas hates America; and welcomes our destruction.

Thank you Israel...keep up the fight.
Palestinian muslims celebrate 9-11 in Gaza...........

Hey Whir-LIE-turd! Is that video recent?

While I agree Hamas needs to be neutralized, I'm still waiting for you to explain why you posted a picture of burning Gaza in a post all about "rockets raining down on Israel" and booms in Jerusalem?

How do I know your "recent" video above isn't something FOX cooked up 10 or 11 years ago?

Don't forget, Hamas hates America; and welcomes our destruction. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Not as much as you do, Whir-LIE-turd.

You've already come out in support of Taliban terrorists over our own President. You need to go back into hiding.

FACT JACK.
LIAR.

3 lies in a shingle post; not a record for you, but pretty impressive AssUp.

1. I never identified the photo as being Jerusalem.

2. The post wasn't ALL about rockets raining down on Israel.

3. This has been explained to your dumb ass several times before, so saying you are "waiting" for an explanation is the 3rd lie !

Go back and re-read the post; AND provide the link so everyone else can see you are a lying ass hole.

........ I'm still waiting for you to explain why you posted a picture of burning Gaza in a post all about "rockets raining down on Israel" and booms in Jerusalem?
LIAR.
AND provide the link so everyone else can see you are a lying ass hole. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot, while on the subject of "Liar," "link" and "lying ass hole," where are the MLK and Bibi OP links to the threads you started and conveniently "cut and run" from?

We're still patiently waiting!
Troll.
Troll. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
TrendingIdiot.