Anyone paying attention to what’s happening in the world?

• Devo
  • 08-05-2024, 12:34 PM
Does " fear of recession" imply we are not currently in a recession? Asking for clarity Originally Posted by OhSuperFly
We have been in a recession, and they are lying about the rate of inflation, its far worse than what they are actually saying.

Further, they keep talking about lowering interest rates when they should be at 10 percent or higher.

Wait until austerity cuts start hitting Social Security, because we have dumped 20 million illegals into the system, all while denying millions of Americans legitimate SS and disability claims.

Its a fucking mess.

Personally, its time to start loading magazines for use, and to get your kit in order because its about hot enough for Hawaiin shirts.
One bright spot today, Google lost their antitrust suit

https://x.com/shannoncam82757/status...0AMolspcYxY9QA

Hooray!!!!!
Bam is right on top of world events. Not only do the several current geopolitical crises put us at risk for widespread war, but historically one of the precipitants of war is economic crisis

WWIII here we come!!! Originally Posted by Don Stephens
... And IF this approaching war comes, mate - do you
believe the American people would want Kamala (or Biden)
in the White House over Trump?

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 08-05-2024, 10:48 PM
... And IF this approaching war comes, mate - do you
believe the American people would want Kamala (or Biden)
in the White House over Trump?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
I think last time it was clear what the people wanted, until it was stolen.

And we got exactly what those who stole the election wanted, a bad economy, the world on the way to WW3, a completely empty and malleable candidate, AGAIN, in Kumswalla, and now a likely economic downturn at a critical time, downturn brought about by pumping up bottom lines, and not bumping up interest to slow borrowing on credit card debt and slowing the printing of greenback.
  • Devo
  • 08-05-2024, 10:53 PM
GREENBACKS, fucking spell checker.
  • Devo
  • 08-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Salty, Trump is clearly the more competent candidate based on business experience alone, and clearly a better public speaker, but that means shit if you want this country to look weak, which is what the Curry Candidate brings, and, that's meant as a compliment I love Indi/British food.

It's a shame one culture trumps another, but I doubt Kamala was weaned on chickpeas.
  • Devo
  • 08-05-2024, 11:04 PM
Or BBQ.
Lol. This thread is redonkulous.
Lol. This thread is redonkulous. Originally Posted by tommy156
You have such an advanced vocabulary. Any ideas on what’s going on in the world around you?

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/175510

White British people are being pushed out of their own country thanks to mass immigration and turned into second class citizens. It's no secret, and everyone knows it.

Coming soon here.
You have such an advanced vocabulary. Any ideas on what’s going on in the world around you?

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/175510

White British people are being pushed out of their own country thanks to mass immigration and turned into second class citizens. It's no secret, and everyone knows it.

Coming soon here. Originally Posted by bambino
... See? ... Those are things going on in the world.

Crikey! ... Already here! ... Look at Minnesota and New York!

#### Salty
Lol. This thread is redonkulous. Originally Posted by tommy156

I know. Commentary from world travelers via twitter. lol
I know. Commentary from world travelers via twitter. lol Originally Posted by TechPapi
Not too many world travelers in this bunch. And it shows. Lol.