List of COVID Vax Jab Side effects

...Like Death from COVID, which has affected 978,000 Americans. ..My only question is whether to go for a 50 mcg dose or a 100 mcg dose for my second Moderna booster. Originally Posted by Tiny
There you go again... From versus With. They are just Tiny words. Learn the difference. Know the difference. Learn the science. Though I am enjoying a new religion lately of the vaxxed-up (that's what we call them now) friends that are catching the covid and are coming to grips with that conflict.

I know they comfort themselves with the fantasy that had they not been vaxxed they would surely have died With the covid. I fail to remind them that I also had the covid or even that I am still alive - directly. But hey, that's not my riddle to solve for them. Anyway, I've maintained discipline and not heckled or red pilled them. I just ask them how they're feeling today and when they hope to self-unquarantine.

Oh, as to dosing - IMHO - Go all-in. Who the heck wants to be half pregnant? Besides, it ain't much different from spinning the big wheel in Vegas-baby. Well... except instead of betting a dollar you are betting your life and immune system. On the upside, after a mere 75 years wait, we might be privy to the vaxx docs from the companies.

Dang! Just when I was starting to almost consider thinking about liking ya...