Bareback Full Sex (BBFS) Who does it?

stuck I cant believe u guys went lol, some of us were behind the scenes betting on what would be worst lol u guys actually going or scrunch doing the no show.

I lost, I didn't think u guys would go there I said u guys wouldn't go and scrunch would give a bs address

well I got half right but u guys surprised me
jb I owe you a round
xy, is she tight?
  • XY
  • 04-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Why deny something that he's going to go out of his way to prove?
First he says it's with lambskin-then it's dripping out? You finger it out Originally Posted by Saige
You offered lamb skin or bare on first meeting. I even commented to you bout using lamb skin as it might as well be bare; we fucked bare.
  • Saige
  • 04-25-2014, 03:51 PM
xy, is she tight? Originally Posted by bjwstw
Apparently not
  • XY
  • 04-25-2014, 03:51 PM
xy, is she tight? Originally Posted by bjwstw
Not tight at all, and very soft body/butt.
  • Saige
  • 04-25-2014, 03:52 PM
You offered lamb skin or bare on first meeting. I even commented to you bout using lamb skin as it might as well be bare; we fucked bare. Originally Posted by XY
Must have had a much nicer cock than these Jimmie's keep saying that you don't.
We all know I play cock whore realistically
  • XY
  • 04-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Angelina in Rochester another lover of bareback, though wouldn't fuck her ass bare. She is pretty tight, and no upsell.
  • XY
  • 04-25-2014, 03:58 PM
Tiffany Blue is another lover of bareback, friendly to CIP or CIA, haven't seen her in several months, though I have heard that as recent as two weeks ago she was still offering BB. No upsell.
  • Saige
  • 04-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Well hot damned!
At least I'm good enough for BB!
Good to know!
  • XY
  • 04-25-2014, 04:01 PM
Victoria Lane used to; been too long to comment on current menu. No upsell
  • XY
  • 04-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Madison in Rochester is YMMV, but best BB around, No upsell.
Well hot damned!
At least I'm good enough for BB!
Good to know! Originally Posted by Saige

girl I have to ask
did XY say you where the only one for him to BBQ(BBFS in Texas)???
Angelina in Rochester another lover of bareback, though wouldn't fuck her ass bare. She is pretty tight, and no upsell. Originally Posted by XY
Tiffany Blue is another lover of bareback, friendly to CIP or CIA, haven't seen her in several months, though I have heard that as recent as two weeks ago she was still offering BB. No upsell. Originally Posted by XY
ladies - please note these comments when you consider seeing this sociopath. IJS. whether or not the ALLEGATIONS are true or not. the inpact could potentially be real

excellent meltdown dude, and all by your lonesome
Any particular reason why my post was removed? Duh!!!
I know of 3 all from the Buff. area, but upon their request I'm not mentioning names and yes I've reviewed all 3. 1 is all for the creampie, the others no FUCKIN way.
As for Saige, I thought she felt pretty damn tight with a cover on, can't imagine how tight she feels raw dogging it.
If you have it dominate that pussy, if you don't then be dominated.