Encounter: Green Touch - Colony

No idea. I called and was told no longer here. Smart girl tho, she noticed place was getting traction and dipped
She was a sexy young little thing. Glad I got my session in before she dipped!
Visited there two weeks ago. I was baited and switched with old grandma. They all have an attitude, and grandma did not give me a change even though I asked. She seems to want to add 5 bucks for the total tips, so I took 5 buck from total tip.
She will return. They all return.
"Small bit of tummy but don’t we all"

This IS Texas. Until they stopped force feeding me brisket, this trend will continue LOL
I am glad I have a few spots that never got reviews. This place got a line out the door within 1 month just like the other spas near this location
I am glad I have a few spots that never got reviews. This place got a line out the door within 1 month just like the other spas near this location Originally Posted by James469
;-) come on James, belly up here
I am glad I have a few spots that never got reviews. This place got a line out the door within 1 month just like the other spas near this location Originally Posted by James469
Good call. Because these mongers blab so loudly on here about their accomplishments the next in line is LE reading the girl her rights. Too much of that heating up in Plano, The Colony and Frisco. SubAMPs are prime targets.

Families witnessing these horny toads at these AMPs isn’t helpful. It just takes one phone call from an irate soccer mom or a pissed off tennant calling the landlord, cops or both.

The reviews have gotten to bold. And the volume has gone up too high. It’s only a matter of time before the next subAMP falls.
Good call. Because these mongers blab so loudly on here about their accomplishments the next in line is LE reading the girl her rights. Too much of that heating up in Plano, The Colony and Frisco. SubAMPs are prime targets.

Families witnessing these horny toads at these AMPs isn’t helpful. It just takes one phone call from an irate soccer mom or a pissed off tennant calling the landlord, cops or both.

The reviews have gotten to bold. And the volume has gone up too high. It’s only a matter of time before the next subAMP falls. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Soccer moms get pissed easily. I remember walking out of a massage place and an old Karen gave me a mean look like I shouldnt be there lol. I wanted to tell her to go and fuck her husband instead of worrying about me.
LMAO ��
Glad I had the chance to meet her in person.
;-) come on James, belly up here
Originally Posted by vigilant17
You would be surprised if you ever knew of how many of your no reviews are getting creampie. But I know where you are coming from when you don’t review them