10 killed in Colorado shooting!!

For home defense, I would rather use my .12 auto with .00 buckshot versus my .9mm auto or my .357 revolver.

pxmcc............it also doesn't take a big caliber to kill somebody. I had a friend that was a cop and he was killed by a .22 because the bullet hit his shoulder blade and instead of blowing a hole in his shoulder, the bullet ricocheted off his shoulder and tore up his internal organs. An AR or a normal centerfire pistol cartridge would've put him in the hospital for a week.
I would rather use my .12 auto with .00 buckshot versus my .9mm auto or my .357 revolver.

Come on John, WTF is a .12 auto? Do you really own a .9mm?? Check your spelling you look like a noob when you don't use the proper descriptors for your firearms.

It's a 12 gauge, no '.' in from of it. Same with the 9mm, it's not a .9mm.

AR is an outstanding defensive weapon, home or anywhere else. It is also not an 'assault rifle' that is just liberal fear labeling. For it to be by definition an assault rifle it's got to be select fire. The ARs you buy today are just modern sporting rifles (unless you can afford $25K+ for a pre 1986 NFA one, or other designs).

Those rifles can be easily operated by even small stature individuals, unlike the more powerful battle rifles. They are relatively easy to learn and obtain a moderate level of competence. Reliable, easy to maintain and until the past year inexpensive to feed.

Semiautomatic, magazine fed rifles have been commonly available to the general population for 110+ years now. Only in the last half of that has the time frame has the intermediate (read: less powerful) calibers gotten popular.
Come on John, WTF is a .12 auto? Do you really own a .9mm?? Check your spelling you look like a noob when you don't use the proper descriptors for your firearms.

It's a 12 gauge, no '.' in from of it. Same with the 9mm, it's not a .9mm. Originally Posted by O'Mike

Brainfart time. Thanks for catching it.
So.. basically a .12 is like the "code" in the fee section ?
  • pxmcc
  • 03-24-2021, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=boardman;1062401418]Define assault rifle...

My Ruger 10/22 could do some significant damage very quickly if I were intent on doing significant damage very quickly.

best. gun. ever. thats what i had in my left pocket in my latest adventure. bear spray in my right.

i never pulled out the 22 cause i wasn't trying to escalate.
good thing.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-25-2021, 04:52 AM
An AR 15 is far superior as a home defense weapon than say a 9mm or .45acp. Much less chance of unintended damage. Energy being equal to mass x velocity...in very basic terms.[/QUOTE]

do you use your 12 gauge to kill pesky household flies? i hear tanks are way better than AR-15s for general purpose garden variety home defense. poor mo fo intruder realizes he picked the wrong house and homeowner to fook with when gets a load of the Abrams 120mm gun barrel staring his sorry ass down..
[QUOTE=pxmcc;1062401728]
Define assault rifle...

My Ruger 10/22 could do some significant damage very quickly if I were intent on doing significant damage very quickly.

best. gun. ever. thats what i had in my left pocket in my latest adventure. bear spray in my right.

i never pulled out the 22 cause i wasn't trying to escalate. Originally Posted by boardman

You had a 10/22 in your pocket? Must be some deep pockets...
An AR 15 is far superior as a home defense weapon than say a 9mm or .45acp. Much less chance of unintended damage. Energy being equal to mass x velocity...in very basic terms. Originally Posted by pxmcc
do you use your 12 gauge to kill pesky household flies? i hear tanks are way better than AR-15s for general purpose garden variety home defense. poor mo fo intruder realizes he picked the wrong house and homeowner to fook with when gets a load of the Abrams 120mm gun barrel staring his sorry ass down..[/QUOTE]

You just don't get it...
Your lack of knowledge regarding firearms makes any argument against them very weak.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-25-2021, 06:21 AM
[QUOTE=boardman;1062402120]

You had a 10/22 in your pocket? Must be some deep pockets... Originally Posted by pxmcc
did you read my review? i was wearing my "traveling jacket," which has very deep pockets. thats why i wore it. lol. btw, bear spray is almost as long as the ruger. that was in my other pocket b4 i pulled it out for display purposes.

is yours black, semi-auto, can take 22 longs or shorts, looks badder than a measly 22, super long for a handgun, never jams, great accuracy-best thing about the gun imo-and 10 round clip?
A 10/22 is not a handgun it's a rifle. It can't handle longs or shorts only long rifle.
It is known for it's accuracy and reliability.
It's a fucking magazine not a "clip"

This is getting better all the time.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-25-2021, 06:55 AM
A 10/22 is not a handgun it's a rifle. It can't handle longs or shorts only long rifle.
It is known for it's accuracy and reliability.
It's a fucking magazine not a "clip"

This is getting better all the time. Originally Posted by boardman
i never said i'm a gun expert. i thought you were referring to the ruger 22 handgun semiauto with a 10 round "magazine." thats what i had on me. mea culpa.

now i get the deep pockets joke. the handgun is much longer than most 22s i've seen, which is why i needed a jacket with deep pockets. but you are correct, not deep enough for a rifle. lol.

this is my ruger 22 handgun. it's a sweet machine.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gundige...picks-2020/amp

what do you like about your 22 rifle?
That Ruger MK1 in the article is about as far away from a 10/22 you mentioned as most leftists are from reality.

Nice job searching the internet for your tap dance routine.

This is gettin rich....please continue.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-25-2021, 09:11 AM
That Ruger MK1 in the article is about as far away from a 10/22 you mentioned as most leftists are from reality.

Nice job searching the internet for your tap dance routine.

. Originally Posted by O'Mike
if you are referring to me, lets be clear and first stipulate at the outset that i'm not a gun expert, and had no idea Boardman's 10/22 ruger is a rifle and not a pistol. rookie error of course.

if you are implying fuckery, well i did a google image search on everything i know about my gun: "black ruger 22 semiautomatic pistol with a 10 round 'magazine'"(lol), and went to the 1st page that had a picture of my gun. if you advance a theory of fuckery, where exactly is the fuckery, in your opinion?

would it help clarify matters if i emailed you a picture of my ruger 22 with 2 fingers showing lol..

if you were talking to someone else, then just ignore everything i said lol..