lunch today

Nobody will say this but..... you sound so jealous.
Trust me the only ones p.m.ing you to thank you are the ones dumb enough to spend two nights with a guy and not ask for a dime up front.
I swear I have nothing against you but you need to move around and see the situation from other angles instead of the view you are stuck in.
We all get dicked over. I'd be the pot calling the kettle black if I said I wasn't still mad about some of those times. However, I am going to take responsibility for putting myself in the situation to get dicked over. You live and learn.
When I said I would go out to lunch with this guy I mean he's harmless. But I meet him as a hobbyist and it takes a lot (few and far between) to cross that boundary with me. Obviously the two of you had different understandings about what was going on. Give it up. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Couldn't have said it better myself
Jealous?? lol Im the most secure woman you could ever meet. Ive got over 100 great reviews to prove it sweetheart. Im sure everyone has been dicked over but were you placed in alert & owed money to?? I tried to collect the money he owed me but instead of paying me he went & payed other providers.

Why??? Because I refused to have a relationship with him & take down my ads. How can you state that he is harmless when he did this to a fellow provider. I think the one that needs to give up is you not me. Its just sad you continue to vouch for this guy after all Im stating here......

Seriously this is one hobbiest there are many hobbiest out here that are truely amazing..... this guy is not one of them.....
Girl please!

There are like 6 other girls besides me who still vouch for this guy.
Should I list them all?

You are the only one who has a problem with him.
You also are the type to play the victim while you still admit "giving into his charms". Girl this guy didn't steal money from your pockets. He didn't beat you. He didn't harm your rep. as you say you are all that (which I'm sure you are. you are hot, maybe a lil' dumb, maybe a lil crazy. it's ok, I'm a girl, we have all been there. whether we want to admit it or not. LOL!).

So, in this month long ordeal you have shown yourself to be the type that knows how to make things escalate. Like a broad that pushes a man to the edge and then plays victim when you get an undesirable outcome. There is obviously some details that you are failing to tell us with your claim. I don't need a law degree to see that.

I'll spare everyone the details, b/c my intent is not to humiliate you. You've got that under control.

Don't make me go get WM on your ass. LOL! I'm just playn' LOL!

Let's keep this cat fight going and give the boys what they really want.

OOOOOOH Wicked MIIIILLLLF, where are you? LOL J/P. LOL!

Ah but where is Nikki? You really need her if you are going to try and pull this off again.
Lol i think I love you Jasmine! Lol But seriously yeah I Vouch for him also!
Lol i think I love you Jasmine! Lol But seriously yeah I Vouch for him also! Originally Posted by MsMiaBbw
That's what they all say!

I gota move to New York with my new attitude. I have totally lost what average southern charm I had about me (except when you get me in the bedroom. I immediately turn into your bitch. Yes, yours, and yours, and yours.... anyone who pays up front that is).

But I love my Wide open spaces. Yes that was a pass at Mia.
Or maybe a back handed compliment (if she has no sense of humor)
Anyway.......

I love you back Mia.

Love,

My inner New Yorker.
This guy came on the scenes a month ago and placed 2 kindergarten reviews & all this drauma. None of them of you Ebony??

Ive been a provider for over eight years I have a heck of alot of great hobbiest & providers that sincerely adore me.

Your insults Ebony, Mia & you egging on a cat fight is simply just riduculous. I have way to much class to fall for it. There are points you get for being rude don't you know.....

Only the intelligent & beautiful people in this community will understand what I am doing here. Yes Ebony the ones you call dumb. They will simply be cautious to see such a character. Leaving this one jerk of a hobbiest desperate to see whoever is desperate to see him.

Good luck with your lunch date sweetness. Im getting ready to see another great hobbiest that has no problem paying me with no strings.

Im done with this thread!!! ADIOS
That's what they all say!

I gota move to New York with my new attitude. I have totally lost what average southern charm I had about me (except when you get me in the bedroom. I immediately turn into your bitch. Yes, yours, and yours, and yours.... anyone who pays up front that is).

But I love my Wide open spaces. Yes that was a pass at Mia.
Or maybe a back handed compliment (if she has no sense of humor)
Anyway.......

I love you back Mia.

Love,

My inner New Yorker. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Well damn I think I need to plan me a trip to Austin! lol
This guy came on the scenes a month ago and placed 2 kindergarten reviews & all this drauma. None of them of you Ebony??

Ive been a provider for over eight years I have a heck of alot of great hobbiest & providers that sincerely adore me.

Your insults Ebony, Mia & you egging on a cat fight is simply just riduculous. There are points you get for being rude don't you know.....

Only the intelligent & beautiful people in this community will understand what I am doing here. Yes Ebony the ones you call dumb. They will simply be cautious to see such a character. Leaving this one jerk of a hobbiest desperate to see whoever is desperate to see him.

Good luck with your lunch date sweetness. Im getting ready to see another great hobbiest that has no problem paying me with no strings.

Im done with this thread!!! ADIOS Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA

I'm just saying what all your buddies didn't have the guts to tell you.

GIRL, BYE.
  • Qziz
  • 07-27-2012, 06:03 PM
Ive got over 100 great reviews to prove it Originally Posted by SENSUALCITA
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=11...=eccie_reviews
Reviews

Sensualcita sounds alot like a provider I knew in SA. Who has been around for as long as I have but has changed the handle atleast 5 times. Was just curious if any one knew do that I could confirm what's really goin on. Jazmin you have my digits babe, if you get some time let's chat... I had a few questions. Or lmk when you have the time do I could reach out. Thanks babe. Hope all is well. Xoxo

Or if any guys are catching my drift of like to discuss it privately... Just a speculation is all. No problems from my end.
so basically, let me get this straight. if you have lunch with this guy you end up in a relationship and he demands you quit your job and makes your life a living hell?

what did you have for lunch? chlorofoam? some of us have successfully had lunch without any further consequences to our lives... hell, I even had lunch with a WOMAN today and I'm still employed and everything.

well, as of now. the day is young. Originally Posted by Qziz

I don't know....last time I heard from Ms Francisca she was on her way to lunch last week.....hell I have not seen her since!
Ezra I never save your #. I'm so silly. I'm free till 11pm. call me.
Nvm. I read reviews, and one hobbyist provided something only this Chica has, my curiosity has been confirmed. Yes she does have many many many reviews. But under other names from the past. I guess have been changed due to security.
I will call you in a bit love. I think I saved your number. If not could you send it my way. I'll pm in a bit if I don't.
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2012, 07:45 PM
So not trying to be mean (EJ go easy here on me)...but a hustler got hustled & you think its alert worthy?

He owes you for TWO overnights? How does that happen?

It sounds like there was a lot of chemistry...some kind of relationship....which went awry.... you "let" him into your life, he didn't "force" his way in...

HINT: Get your donation at the BEGINNING of the evening...

People get their hearts broken and feelings hurt everyday. Deal with it.