New Strip Club.."Some Beach"

• oden
  • 04-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Daytime works for me also.
I'm a thug so it doesn't really bother me.

I agree with many of you gentlemen. I remember when I used to dance...there were so many girls that would dance to that "rap" music and many of the fine gentlemen would leave and the club was just packed with ganster wanna-be's and their manners were not at all what I liked or was attracted too. Plus, that type of music just isn't my cup of tea. I am a hard, classic rock kinda gal and that is what I always danced too. I do agree that in the evening and weekend nights- it gets downright intolerable.

Footlong: you are certainly correct. The girls can and do actually choose the music type and is most many cases the actual song. They are also welcome to bring their own CD's and mark the songs they want to dance too, that is how it is done. Some girls have great music while others....well, you know.

But then again, to be fair, it is what they like and I cannot judge them on that taste alone, but what I can and so totally agree with is- who are they targeting with that taste and if they are there to be of service to certain gents who have money and are willing to spend it- then they need to rethink the concept of customer service and ask or at least guess what he may like. I tend to think, IMHO, that the music one dances to say alot about them personally and professionally and it can be a factor in what the customer will or will not choose. If you are there to make the money, the music you dance to should be a relying factor and considered greatly. It is, in fact, a sell point and strategy tool. Again, no offense to anyone, just my personal experience and "opinion."

-Kelli Ann Preston
Lets get this back on track....The new club is still trying to attract dancers and customers. I have gone there twice, and both times had good times with dancers visiting from other clubs. It is, shall we say, a club in development. How it develops is still up in the air. Good times can be had though even at this establishment. The VIP upstairs is interesting too.
If I remember correctly, the 24K Gold Club had a VIP upstair too, didn't it...? I thought it was pretty nice, at first.

KKA
I'm a thug so it doesn't really bother me.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
+1

(where's my cholo smiley when I need it...)

I thancks you back!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-10-2010, 11:54 AM
If I remember correctly, the 24K Gold Club had a VIP upstair too, didn't it...? I thought it was pretty nice, at first. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I used to frequent that club back in the 1990's. I had a lot of fun there upstairs as well as downstairs. I was quite the regular there and knew just about everyone there. I really miss that place the way it was at that time.
Hopefully Some Beach will have better luck than Headliners or The Venue. Both of those clubs looked promising with their decor but are now either dead or slowly dying.
As a GC fan, I only attend during the day.
Day Bar and Night Bar are two intirely different critters not just in GC but in small bars also. The crowd is completely different. If you go to a bar to find pussy, go in the day not night. This is true of all bars. The night brings in the construction crews about 6 pm. The oder is notable even for one who smokes. (YES, I SMOKE AS A DEFENCE. YOU MAY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SMELL OF SMOKE BUT IT BEATS DIRTY LOCKER ROOM.)
The construction workers jack up the price of tail in bars. The older crowd know the rules and play the game better. So if your under 40 go to the GC at night to watch the girls and wish, but if your over 40 and looking for some action either eat in or take-out, go for lunch.

Use to love the upstairs at 24K. Lots of privacy during the day and lots of uninhibited ladies. The corner under the overhang to the left was also a fun spot.
Ah, KK those were the days.
What time does Some Beach open at? Passed by yesterday and it looked closed around 2:30
Well, All I can say is it has been presented to me as the Newest, Latest and Greatest. And judging from from my own experience, at the present time, I would agree.

I very much enjoy my time spent at both Sugar's and Perfect 10, an fully intend on enjoying myself quite a bit at the new locale. The newly installed Hot Tub is also very promising.

As for the music played at the clubs, I can agree to a certain extent. I too am not a fan of the thugged out ghetto music that gets played at many of SA's GCs. However, that being said, This is a sign of the times changing. You can only hear Girls, Girls, Girls or Sweet Cherry Pie so many times befor even the most hardcore haters of Hip Hop start to ask for more up to date music and some sort of change whether its the type of music you really want to hear or not.

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret I've figure out for myself. I truly am NOT a fan of Hip Hop. Get to know some of the dancers, and request your own music from them. Make nice with the dancer, then you're ears won't be bombarded (for the most part). The music in the club is totally up to the dancers and the DJ, although he acts like he has no say.

Just my 2 cents.
Life is about variety my friends so please ENJOY
As for the music played at the clubs, I can agree to a certain extent. I too am not a fan of the thugged out ghetto music that gets played at many of SA's GCs. However, that being said, This is a sign of the times changing. You can only hear Girls, Girls, Girls or Sweet Cherry Pie so many times befor even the most hardcore haters of Hip Hop start to ask for more up to date music and some sort of change whether its the type of music you really want to hear or not.

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret I've figure out for myself. I truly am NOT a fan of Hip Hop. Get to know some of the dancers, and request your own music from them. Make nice with the dancer, then you're ears won't be bombarded (for the most part). The music in the club is totally up to the dancers and the DJ, although he acts like he has no say.
Camo, please tell me you're not going to GC's for the music! (lol)
Use to love the upstairs at 24K. Lots of privacy during the day and lots of uninhibited ladies. The corner under the overhang to the left was also a fun spot.
Ah, KK those were the days. Originally Posted by shooter1a

Yes, so true so true! I miss those good ole days!

-KKA
I've been to sugars during the day and its ok and the steak and fries arent that bad, but some of the girls work the day shift because they arent hot or pretty enough to work the night shifts, so it goes both ways.
Camo, please tell me you're not going to GC's for the music! (lol) Originally Posted by Likinikki

Ha ha, of course not Nikki. However, it is nice to have a soundtrack to my life. Some songs only make me think of the GC's.