ISO House To Rent/Buy

the only reason i say credit cause it depends on how much your are wanted to buy. i bought cash and in house financed because i didn't go over the limit.. Had i do it over again i would have just spent more.. I am working on my credit now. I may suggest a capital one card. if you get the card and charge it pay it and leave only 30% you can increase your credit score up to 100 points in months
i can say this a houses is a lot of maintenance. especially if your a home buyer sometimes the insurance is more than the payment if they are low enough. But if you drive around in certain areas you can see for sale by owners and check those out. or use trulia, or even just look on craigslist or google house for sale by owner.. i hope some of this is help full for you
I think right now I'm just going to rent. But can't even find that so unless something comes up in 6 weeks, I'm forced to keep my apartment. Lease ends soon
There's some great houses in NWA. I'm just sayin'.
Decided to just extend my apartment lease another 12 months. Maybe we can save up a bit more and work on getting my credit straight
Just curious,,do you mind me asking what you were looking to pay for a new place?
Just curious,,do you mind me asking what you were looking to pay for a new place? Originally Posted by milfseeker50
I already renewed my apartment lease for 12 months. So I won't start my search for a house again for another 8-9 months