I have to outdo my last sissification session….

Strap on play as mentioned before but have some extra lady friends over for a gangbang

So much chastity Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
My dream date…

IB
Wow sounds like a piece of heaven!
Jay9999 I understand that there use to be a couple in Austin that held CFNM (clothed female nude male) parties. Such a party with remote controlled butt plugs would be interesting. The ladies might be able to make guys cum during the party.
[/I]

Hannahloe;1063039446]Just asked my sub about this fantasy, I have to say that it got me going the most! Originally Posted by
[I

How did this work out for your sub? Do tell us some details.
Can't forget to put them in a chastity cage! When they schedule their next session with you. Depending on how much advance notice they give you have them put the cage on before they see you. Also, have them completely shave their body hair off as well. That will certainly add to the intensity when you dress them up, tease them, and then peg them. Not to mention not taking the cage off the whole time they are with you. Finally, send them home with it still on. Your sub will "love you" for it.

Lastly, it does take some time to find the right fitting cage. They can just google "how to measure for a male chastity cage". Several sites will pop-up on how to measure to get the best fitting cage. On reddit there is a whole subreddits on male chastity, pegging, etc.. etc.. Check it out. I think it will "blow" your mind and give you even more ideas as well!