Fellas After You Nut or Orgasm How Long Are You Feeling Good About Yourself

Nope the Ebony Queen Terry McMillan Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Never heard of him....
Are you from Bonanza or The Rifleman era? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The Rifleman ran from 1958-1963. Bonanza ran from 1959-1972.
I used to watch the rifleman when it first came out but the screen was only 9". The reruns were much better later in life.
I still watch The Rifleman...………. got a set of DVD s
I still watch The Rifleman...………. got a set of DVD s Originally Posted by ampguy
Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Lucas, Micah and Mark
Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

Lucas, Micah and Mark Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

well you should like this ... you sir a deadly weapon!!

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...1&postcount=19

The Rifleman is a classic. it worked in large part because Chuck Conners was a big guy!

Six foot Five. played pro baseball and basketball before going into acting. i think that turned out pretty well for him. His sons are all big too. the actor that played Mark was all but an adopted son/brother to Conners and his sons.

would Conners or Clint Eastwood be as intimidating if they were 5'9"? Nope!
Six foot Five. played pro baseball and basketball before going into acting. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The show was over well over a decade (almost two) before I was even born. My Dad watched it when he was a kid and I watched reruns with him... I was really in to sports when I was a kid and liked the show even more when my Dad told me about Chuck Connors' athletic achievements.

I thought I would grow up to be just like Connors when I was a young little shit. I grew to be 6'4" but unfortunately, that was as close as I got to anything else remotely comparable. Instead of becoming a professional athlete and actor, I became an investment banker. What in the miserable fucking shit happened in my life that made everything go so wrong???
The real question is why the F does a dude wanna know how long other dudes feel good after they nut!?!?! Girls don't even want to know. Only thing we might ask is how long is it gonna take you to get hard again for round 2? SMH. Wow just wow. Why don't you take a poll on penis sizes next
^^^ Why do you think we are now in this thread talking about a show that was cancelled in 1963? Because most normal dudes don't give a shit about the OP's topic.
^^^ Why do you think we are now in this thread talking about a show that was cancelled in 1963? Because most normal dudes don't give a shit about the OP's topic. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I've wanted to comments this since I saw it! I was trying hard to be nice. I haven’t been on much lately cuz I’ve pretty much been living at Minute-maid. I bet he won’t answer but Fawk. I just don’t get it!.
I bet he won’t answer but Fawk. I just don’t get it!. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Be worried when you do get the OP's posts. Most don't get it and it's not worth even trying to understand why a man would ever care about how another man feels after he has drained his balls.

The OP is a weirdo which is why we are discussing my 1963 cancelled show now
Be worried when you do get the OP's posts. Most don't get it and it's not worth even trying to understand why a man would ever care about how another man feels after he has drained his balls.

The OP is a weirdo which is why we are discussing my 1963 cancelled show now Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Well I never saw your show because I was not even sperm yet but my parents watched it. Think my mom still does. She always has the western channel on , but I’m sorry it was cancelled. Most shows today are dumb. With a few exceptions which is why I watch ID discovery. True crime is interesting. Real people so some strange shit that fiction won’t even come close to comparing. I’ve learned a few things. Maybe I’ll use my knowledge to kill this post!
( please notice I said post. Not poster! I know how some people in here like to twist shit around. Won’t name names. Let’s just call em troll patrol ).

I guess I need to create a post asking the girls how long they stay wet after an orgasm. Equality and all. I would, except I just can’t seem to find any fucks to give about the topic.
I’m good for about a day if I have nothing else going on...and maybe a week if I have a busy schedule.
I read that Chuck Connors actually practiced a lot with that rifle
in order to look competent when filming those shooting scenes
I read that Chuck Connors actually practiced a lot with that rifle
in order to look competent when filming those shooting scenes Originally Posted by ampguy
Lol. Django and Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez) are my guys