Squirters

And Jenn-you are so right when you said you are drained. I think I fell into a coma when I was done and I woke up so dehydrated. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
Once I squirt it is an instant draining and I feel completely satisfied. So it is worth it. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
LOL, now you know what its like to be a guy everytime we have sex
LOL, now you know what its like to be a guy everytime we have sex Originally Posted by atxbrad
Speak for yourself, my friend. After two pops, I'm just getting warmed up That is, of course, if I haven't had sex in awhile.
So I was hooking up with someone in my personal life last night. We were going at it when yep it happened again......and again x4. I gushed. I am realizing what I need to do to do this. This was a real treat for him but it is shocking the hell out of me that I am getting this down. Can any of you ladies do this? Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
< Raises Hand for me and Jaleh> I am proud to be apart of the club!!
Great for you but I still can't see out of my left eye.
I have that unique super power as well. However, it's something that I have no control over. It really depends on the gentleman and his "skills". Less than a handful of gents have experienced this with me (which include my personal life and hobby) and it is more of a turn on for them than anything else. I tend to become an orgasmic waterfall. Very wet..very sticky..very loud..very messy...but it's a pretty erotic unique experience. I tend to be very shy and apologetic the moment it happens...however, after awhile I become so turned on and excited I seriously don't want it to stop. It literally can go on for hours. I feel awful for the gent I'm with...they're often left feeling used and abused. But for some reason, they keep coming back for more.
@ Leslie.....girl I do not apologize but more so laugh and say well there I go again. I wonder how wet the mattress is. I told the guy the other night that he may want to get the mattress protector out and ready when I come over. Or I just might carry around my own, lol.
I agree with you, I cant make myself but it is a combination of a few things. But I am always up to trying. Anyone up for it?
"With great power, comes great responsibility".

Ladies, we must always remember to use our power for good and not evil. I know, I know, it can be difficult. Especially for me. Once I have my claws in someone....they're not allowed to leave until I have my complete fill. It's quite a turn on to treat my gents like my own personal sex toys. I start off pretty shy and a little clumsy...but then something comes over me. After it starts "raining"....I completely turn into a different person. My inhibitions go right out the window. My sole purpose at that moment is to reach as many orgasms as I can. When my gent can't control himself any longer...we move on to his hands...his mouth. It's exhausting for him I know...but I don't give a f**k. At that moment he doesn't matter. It's all about me. In the end, we're both completely exhausted....but completely satisfied. I do have a feeling that they're left feeling a little abused. I guess I should work on that...

Oh, who am I kidding!!! They can just suck it up!!! T/K
"With great power, comes great responsibility".

Ladies, we must always remember to use our power for good and not evil. I know, I know, it can be difficult. Especially for me. Once I have my claws in someone....they're not allowed to leave until I have my complete fill. It's quite a turn on to treat my gents like my own personal sex toys. I start off pretty shy and a little clumsy...but then something comes over me. After it starts "raining"....I completely turn into a different person. My inhibitions go right out the window. My sole purpose at that moment is to reach as many orgasms as I can. When my gent can't control himself any longer...we move on to his hands...his mouth. It's exhausting for him I know...but I don't give a f**k. At that moment he doesn't matter. It's all about me. In the end, we're both completely exhausted....but completely satisfied. I do have a feeling that they're left feeling a little abused. I guess I should work on that...

Oh, who am I kidding!!! They can just suck it up!!! T/K Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
Hmmm.... Squirting abuse....

Maybe you should be a Domme....
For the ladies ...

Honestly, the last thing I'd want to do is to get my woman addicted to something like that, and then have to wash the sheets every time we fuck, or spend an hour arguing about who's going to sleep on that huge wet spot Originally Posted by WorknMan
Hahaha, TOWELS, TOWELS, TOWELS, TOWELS!!!!!

I CAN squirt clear across the room, but that doesn't mean I'm always that aroused. And if a gent doesn't like squirting I can leave it out. Not during good sex of course! LOL
Sex is supposed to be messy...otherwise what's the point??!! I'm a clean freak...but damn if I want to be with a guy who complains about a wet spot!!! Seriously!!!

Oh come on, I'm not the only one thinking that am I??!! lol
Sex is supposed to be messy...otherwise what's the f-king point??!! I'm a clean freak...but damn if I want to be with a guy who complains about a wet spot!!! Seriously!!!

Oh come on, I'm not the only one thinking that am I??!! Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
If there are still dry spots left on the bed.. That means I've FAILED!!
That's the spirit!!
Dayum! I guess Leslie does go hard...
Nice one, Blendie.
Maci, you are developing some super powers! Goa (I learned that from you), next thing you know, it will be like Karate Kid, the next episode where you will be knocking off a fly on the wall across the room with a squirt. jk, that was pretty tacky and cheezy, strike, strike...

So, I recently visited an traveling hottie that specialize in squirting, and while she was everything as advertised, I was not overly impressed, and quite bored after the first squirt. I think it was because that "connection" wasn't there. So, it was kinda like getting an interesting performance, but not like a real girlfriend experience. Now there is nothing more I like than performing Daty and watching my SO or favorite girlfriend reach the "O"mg, whether it's real or well faked. So, I can't help but believe that I would really (I mean really) enjoy the squirting thing if with the right girl.

So, if indeed you really don't actually need us guys to make you achieve squirting orgasms, don't tell us, just make us believe like it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for our stud like performances. I bet we will endure all the physical abuse and the multiple showers, and still leave with a smile on our faces.