To Cougar Or NOT To Cougar...That is the question!

You don't have to date a younger guy to be considered a perv or dirty ol lady.
I have dated younger and older than myself. I like both and really all that matters to me is how we connect mentally and physically. Whatever anyone else thinks I could really give a rats ass. If it makes me happy, then who the hell are you to tell me anything?

I say rock it and have fun doing it!
I usually date younger guys...when I date. I have several clients who have a thing for older women. My brother, who is 26, gets embarrassed and "grossed out" when his friends think I'm "hot". I think it's flattering so if you want my opinion on the matter, I say

You Go, Girl!!
Awesome! You guys have been very helpful. I am taking all of this advice to heart and going for it. Life is too short and Hell I'm in my prime and yes life is too short to sweat the small shit! So having the hobby and something on the side HELL F'ing YEAH!
well where were these ladies when I was 25??? to scared to come out and play with Little Ole REB
It was cougars that helped create the freak that I am today. Bring on the cougars!
As one cougar I dated said "Get'em young, raise'em right" She also taught me how to daty and how to know the different styles that different ladies might like, even had a few friends that I could practice on (with the cougar present, of course )

Go Cougars!
I never dated before nor dated older women at all. So, I couldn't tell you. But, I have seen younger guys dating older women. And me being 30, I just have to say that I just shy away from that scene. Even the older men dating younger women.

I just say they can do whatever, but I am not going to accept it because I was never accepted into that lifestyle or what not. Whatever the genre is called.
I vote option #2 (original post), but I also want to hear.....'the rest of the story"......c'mon......I know there's more to tell here.........
Awesome! You guys have been very helpful. I am taking all of this advice to heart and going for it. Life is too short and Hell I'm in my prime and yes life is too short to sweat the small shit! So having the hobby and something on the side HELL F'ing YEAH! Originally Posted by sultrymia
I, and anyone, would be honored to be your "on the side". You should rejoice in who you are, and jump in feet first. Huzzah!!!
If your both of legal age, it's just a number anyway!
I know some very young 50 year olds and a few really mature 20 somethings.
If there's some chemistry there and your enjoying each other, go for it!
You only live once! Enjoy!
Tess
  • Carl
  • 09-02-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm 50 and I'm so young, I'm actually immature!

Go ahead, Tess. Pull my finger. I dare you. I double dare you. Dirty dog double dare you, even.
IMHO...I have been dating a younger man who 10 years younger than me for the last year and half. Where I found it really fun and pleasurable at first, now its become a nightmare for me.

As long as you keep it as what it really is which is nothing more than lust and don't lose focus of reality, all should be good.

I made that mistake. *shrugs*

Have fun babe
  • ezman
  • 09-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Damn! Are there any 70 yr old cougars?
I don't know if it's scientifically proven, but I always here the expression that women enter their sexual prime in their mid to late 30s/40s, while men hit their sexual prime about mid-20s. So maybe nature wants us having cougar relationships.