Rant

A comprehensively accurate statement; if everybody is a racist, then no one is. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Touché

Being an A.A African American male you're automatically thrown into so many categories. SMDH! Even when your background is spotless,. Thieves... over aggressive..., the list goes on. I've never gothad a speeding ticket before so I definitely haven't robbed, harassed or assaulted anyone. Everyone havehas the right to have their own opinion, so Itit is what it is tho.though. Originally Posted by Troublemaker10

You're going to rant. I'm going to bitch about the degradation of communication in short form. Unless you are playing with the vernacular, please take yourself seriously. Because nobody else will.

God knows I'm not perfect. But there is a feature on this site to "preview post" before you put it out there. I would think this makes a big difference. Unless you can communicate succinctly, directly and with enough honest integrity, the world will judge you even before they see you.

I have a court date. My lawyer and I have not even seen one other. But I'm sure she is taking my case seriously. From my presentation. If you don't care to present yourself worthy of attention, then you will be taken advantage of. Point blank.
Girl I hungry. ;-)

oh wait...what year am I in. my bad its 2017 not 1917...carry on. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Bleeding heart liberal and proud!

"Which word is cup?"

This is exactly why I want to change my showcase. This bullshit is uncalled for. I don't get talked shit to by any another race on this board. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

Is this a racist comment?

Go do something with your nappy ass hair! Her hair grows naturally kinky, and she was a black provider. Me personally being a women of color was offended, hearing it come from the opposite race.. So lets be on the up and up here.. Let me get back to moving these boxs to the new place. Brb
Maybe it's your handle? Lol

Trouble maker + 10 (inches?)

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Wouldn't 10 have them all lined up for a turn?
Is this a racist comment?

Go do something with your nappy ass hair! Her hair grows naturally kinky, and she was a black provider. Me personally being a women of color was offended, hearing it come from the opposite race.. So lets be on the up and up here.. Let me get back to moving these boxs to the new place. Brb Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Nappy ass hair are the words that came out of your mouth, not mine.

My hair grows naturally curly too. White people have curly hair too. I fix my hair. I don't use my race as an excuse not to fix my hair.

You decided to turn curly hair into a racial thing, even though all races have curly hair. Because everything here on eccie must be racial, and because I am WHITE, so I MUST be RACIST.
1st off!

People of color have totally different texture of hair, so you cannot compare the two!

That's why when you go to a grocery store, they have the black hair care side and white side duh!

Please don't play with my intelligence.. When I saw the post, saw it for what is was point blank racist! You don't see me running around the board checking people, on their racist remarks, unless it's directed to me.. Now today you were playing victim, just being honest..

Whether you knew it or not, you used a racist code word, and there are plenty words that are disguise instead of calling someone the n-word.. Like addressing AA male by "boy"!

Bottom line, you took a shot at the girls hair( repeatedly).. Wish you talk about mines, oh my god haven't put those bad chemicals in my hair in over 2 years.
Also I'll add.

Do you even know why black people started putting chemicals in their hair?

We're talking about hair relaxers, to make the hair straight. It was to be accepted by White America, and to be like white people true story..

You will start to see alot of black women going natural, due to the relaxers being linked to cancer.. So be mindful or don't.
... a grocery store, they have the black hair care side and white side duh! .... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Ain't that a bitch?

I be glad when da git a "skin colored" section!
Ain't that a bitch?

I be glad when da git a "skin colored" section! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No that ain't bitch, but what is a bitch when some stores only carry few hair care products for people of color.. Kirkwood was the worst area for me, since I've been in Houston. I was told by a cashier, I would need to drive to Westheimer... Ain't that a bitch!
Hell, I had another fantastic "Ebony & Ivory" surprised on me early this morning.
There's plenty of ladies out there. Some may even offer Meet n' Greets so they can see what a gentleman you are. It might cost you an extra gift.....But you just might find your next ATF right here in this thread.

xoxo
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You went there

Freaking hilarious!

I guess Curvy Katie, got educated as well if she watched this video.

Hair conditioner will not fix a black person's hair, I wish it did though..

Link to how relaxers are harmful, on Dr Oz https://youtu.be/CNbtRnFQTDc
... but what is a bitch when some stores only carry few hair care products for people of color.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Same as cats.

Lots of dog food choices, but fewer feline selections!

Is that because cats can forage for themselves?

Now I don't have the answer to that. You could put it outside, and im sure it would drag something in..
Same as cats.

Lots of dog food choices, but fewer feline selections!

Is that because cats can forage for themselves? Originally Posted by LexusLover
^^^This is pure stupidity right here.

I have always had an open door policy to anyone, and never understood why other women would discriminate. I never had it posted in my showcase that I would discriminate against anyone. I have even been shit on in my personal life for dating AA, who were nothing but the most respectful of gentlemen.

But I come here to this board and get talked shit to because I am white and told I must be a member of the KKK among some other dumb shit. I watch black people on here throw out racial slurs toward white people like candy (not just one member). And if I take offense to being shit on because I am white, then I am told I am obviously racist. So basically I am white, so I must automatically be racist, at least according to this board.

So I know how it feels to be judged just for the color of your skin, because it has happened to me on this board. And I NEVER had a no AA policy but have now strongly considered it, because I cannot see myself serving a group of people from this board who have nothing but deep seeded contempt and hate for me due to my race.

Sorry I am white, I was born that way. I was gonna ask to be added to the list Max Steel has, but I have since reconsidered after seeing what has been said about white people on this board. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Its not discrimination it's called preference just like some guys prefer not to see whores that look like bulga whales...