Can't find a reliable atf

Taint as in pussy pics? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Taint... as in ... taint .
Taint - (n) - T'aint your pussy, t'aint your ass. Taint
OP - if you have a RW civi with MM and a big booty...just save your money and fuck her...

If not, PM me her info and I will fuck her for you while you go pay for it elsewhere....js Originally Posted by SNL9933
Lol. Unfortunately for you shes not ready or willing to be a provider. She's been offered money on several occasions. Guess I was lucky enough to be half colombian and able to speak spanish to her.
Been looking today guess im picky price range looks wise and performance. Originally Posted by MaxMack
I know I have bad reviews but I thought maybe one guy would wanna try me out again & give me a chance to prove myself. I could be your new ATF never know! Originally Posted by Amanda Haze
Did you even read the mans post?

Bad reviews. $300.00 an hour. Profile picture on showcase is very unflattering. You are the definition of GPS. I can't do anything but laugh. You are out of touch with reality.
Taint as in pussy pics? Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Taint is the sweet meat between the in and out doors. The taint is the key to understanding the universe, too.
Lol. Unfortunately for you shes not ready or willing to be a provider. She's been offered money on several occasions. Guess I was lucky enough to be half colombian and able to speak spanish to her. Originally Posted by MaxMack

Yeah, I am sure that is the reason ...
Lol. Unfortunately for you shes not ready or willing to be a provider. She's been offered money on several occasions. Guess I was lucky enough to be half colombian and able to speak spanish to her. Originally Posted by MaxMack
who said anything about me paying her? I just said I'd fuck her for you while you're out paying for pussy elsewhere...lol...

I'm Italian so I'm sure she'd love a guy speaking Italian in here ear while she's getting nailed....just let me know bro....
Wow, based on this thread and your post, it can't be you. Wonder what the deal is with these providers???

The good news is, providers do read our posts and this forum, even the ones who do not actually post, so I am sure the ladies will get right on creating a solution for you. Maybe a special code they can share, to let each other know that you are special and should be treated that way. A code that says that you Deserve Nicer Service than the average man. Good luck brother! I look forward to reading of your success very soon! Originally Posted by Mythos
This is the best reply I've seen in a long time.
... these other lackluster mommy guts to charge 250 hr with mixed reviews.
reliable atf ???

odds of a whore being atf = very low ~ 0.001

odds of a whore being reliable = very low ~ 0.001

from statistics:

odds of reliable atf = (very low) × (very low)

= impossible

Q. E. D.
Lol. I appreciate the offer but im good bro.