Outing Poll

Trump was paying them.. not directly cash, but paid vacations, jewelry, etc.. nothing is free. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I dint think that there’s a duty of confidentiality for even the highest end dinner whores. Point of fact, the newest gal. The Playboy model, says Trump tried to pay her and she said, “No, that’s not why I fucked you.”
  • Crock
  • 03-22-2018, 09:46 AM
There are already established penalties for outing... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Are they secret, or can you share them?

Based on the way you say it, I'm guessing they don't involve a lifetime ban, which, in blatant cases, is a damn shame.
Outing---

Threats of outing = 6 month ban

Outing-- 1 year ban
  • Crock
  • 03-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Outing---

Threats of outing = 6 month ban

Outing-- 1 year ban Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Where did you find that information? It's not in the Forum Guidelines.
Years of board membership and paying attention. It has been mentioned and discussed before, you just have to search for it.
Are they secret, or can you share them? Originally Posted by Crock
The penalties are irrelevant...the only thing anyone needs to know about outing is “don’t do it”. I’m not a moderator of these forums, so you won’t see me issuing points up here...but in the case of outing, my restrictions are removed and I’m free to act accordingly to rectify the problem...you don’t want to see me with no restrictions...
  • Crock
  • 03-22-2018, 05:39 PM
Years of board membership and paying attention. It has been mentioned and discussed before, you just have to search for it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Ah. I was hoping there was a thread with penalties attached, similar to the Forum Guidelines thread. Thanks.

It's troubling that ECCIE has moderators that actually like to stir up drama instead of promoting transparency with regards to penalties to go along with the guidelines.
The penalties are irrelevant...the only thing anyone needs to know about outing is “don’t do it”. I’m not a moderator of these forums, so you won’t see me issuing points up here...but in the case of outing, my restrictions are removed and I’m free to act accordingly to rectify the problem...you don’t want to see me with no restrictions... Originally Posted by Wakeup

Translation for the adults who act like kids on here - "Don't make me take off my belt."
It's troubling that ECCIE has moderators that actually like to stir up drama instead of promoting transparency with regards to penalties to go along with the guidelines. Originally Posted by Crock
Do you see ANY staff approved thread that lists the penalties for all the infractions?

Why on earth would the staff here give out a list of penalties and allow idiots here to go “hmm, seems like it’s worth it for me to out someone and take the hit”...

Think, people...
Wake up...why are you posting here dude? You already said you have no power here. Maybe someday you can be super too lol
Translation for the adults who act like kids on here - "Don't make me take off my belt." Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
AG+1