BSD, wonderfull woman

I have never had the opportunity to meet her, but reading the forums, she portrays herself as an intelligent and fun lady. Hopefully will get to meet her soon. Originally Posted by Vulcan91057
Absolutely darling!
  • harry
  • 03-23-2015, 07:01 PM
All right, I get to be under BSB!!! It's a wonderful position to to be in I assure you lol. BSB, you are worthy of all the kudos and adoration in this thread. Smart, sexy, insatiable with a wicked sense of humor you are Sugar. I could go on but I'm finding it difficult to do so. You see my body only has enough blood for one head to operate at a time and thinking of BSB has caused a major diversion of blood to... Well you know ;-)
I can't say enough good about Brown Sugar Baby - she is a DELIGHT! More fun than I ever imagined!
BSB is a sweetheart!
She is awesome! Sweet, professional and so so pretty.

Love me some BSB!
I'm impressed on so many levels right now.
BSB has always been so sweet. She is a great gal. Let's not forget what a sense of style she has. She is always dressed beautifully.. I am lucky to know her..
All right, I get to be under BSB!!! It's a wonderful position to to be in I assure you lol. BSB, you are worthy of all the kudos and adoration in this thread. Smart, sexy, insatiable with a wicked sense of humor you are Sugar. I could go on but I'm finding it difficult to do so. You see my body only has enough blood for one head to operate at a time and thinking of BSB has caused a major diversion of blood to... Well you know ;-) Originally Posted by harry
Thank you Harry! You know how to make me smile and you have always been able to tickle my funny bone amongst other things! Oh, and hey, I like that diversion! Nothing wrong with that at all!
I can't say enough good about Brown Sugar Baby - she is a DELIGHT! More fun than I ever imagined! Originally Posted by WacoGuy
BSB is a sweetheart! Originally Posted by smitty92
She is awesome! Sweet, professional and so so pretty.

Love me some BSB! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thank you guys for the sweet comments! I consider myself a very lucky lady to have met such wonderful gentlemen in the hobby. Y'all do sure have an effect on a young lady!

@thathotnurse - Thank you sexy lady!
You deserve all the praise you get, BSB. And even then, I'm not sure it's enough. Just not enough adjectives for you. You are truly the creme de la creme.

Yes, I'm in hobby love with this woman.