Helloooo Houston!

brittany sweet thing, Welcome!

Re: Mexican food I sincerely believe the Tex-Mex food here is different from that in San Diego. Not saying better or worse just different.

BTW I would like as much Input with you as you will allow.
You will do GREAT here

WakeUp even said 2 nice comments in one thread lol...

This guys are using eating you alive by now babygirl lol...

But you will love it and the Galleria is a real nice area also river oaks. This I'm real nice gentleman here I like H.H & IG they give us some good information. Keep your rates just like they are the good paying gentleman wouldn't even matter as long as they get good service. Even are trolls are giving you in OK to come in Houston. Lol

Good luck sweetheart

Hi! Thinking of planning a trip in the near future... I have done a little research on what areas are good for hosting & other things to do in the area, but some of the posts I read are more than a few years old.

It seems like the Galleria area & Energy Corridor are good & popular areas for the hobby.. I've only been to Texas one other time & stayed in Dallas, so I'm pretty unfamiliar with the area.

Any other advice & updated info is greatly appreciated!

Love, Brittany

P.S. be NICE please
Originally Posted by oc_brittany
Heh, well at least she's read about this place. That already puts her a cut above the other hookers who come here. Originally Posted by Wakeup
No you won't...fuck the cheap tards that can't afford you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Sweet.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Thank you so much love.. So sweet of you

You will do GREAT here

WakeUp even said 2 nice comments in one thread lol...

This guys are using eating you alive by now babygirl lol...

But you will love it and the Galleria is a real nice area also river oaks. This I'm real nice gentleman here I like H.H & IG they give us some good information. Keep your rates just like they are the good paying gentleman wouldn't even matter as long as they get good service. Even are trolls are giving you in OK to come in Houston. Lol

Good luck sweetheart
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
We have better TEX MEX food than Dallas, but fatter people.
It's a trade off. Originally Posted by Trident1
FIFY
hi love if you need some info please ask me
I visit here many times and enjoy it very much !!

Yes, I have read the touring Houston thread, along with a few other posts on here & TER.

Just wanted to make sure most of the information was still relevant

I'm thinking of coming out around the 25th of this month.

Thanks guys for your input!
Originally Posted by oc_brittany
Thank you
hi love if you need some info please ask me
I visit here many times and enjoy it very much !! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Flights are booked, ad is posted.. See you SUNDAY Houston!
XOXO
I won't book a session with you, but I'll show you a good time...
Cheap ass^^^^
Heh...not even on my worst day...
Re: Mexican food I sincerely believe the Tex-Mex food here is different from that in San Diego. Not saying better or worse just different. Originally Posted by loveitdou
I grew up in the desert below San Diego, and yes, the style of cuisine is different. Cali-Mex has sweeter, more tomato-red sauces, veggie-heavy. Tex-Mex relies on chili and jalapenos, more cheese.

Welcome to Houston, brittany. Pack some warm clothes, as it will be a chilly weekend here, quite different from balmy SD. Irish luck in lust!
Excited for good Mexican food But I did grow up in San Diego, so we'll see if Houston can beat the amazing Cali burritos and guacamole from my hometown

My home San Marcos

Loving http://www.yelp.com/biz/cessy-taco-shop-carlsbad Every saturday

California Burritos with French Fries ---Yumm

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran...alifornia.html

Have fun in Houston
seems like a sweet young lady

and that body is something to shake a stick at!
Thank you all for your kind words

BTW, does anyone know how to get rid of a gfemonkey account? I have NEVER used them to advertise.. They just copy my ad, along with the pictures and place their own watermark over it Tried contacting the site several times but no response.

Anyways.. happy Friday everyone. Have a wonderful weekend