I spent 10k a year on hobbying last year

I think I spent that in the 1st quarter. Originally Posted by ManSlut
+1
So you spent $10,000 of salary on pussy and wasted the rest!!! Should have spent more on pussy.
105 sessions in a year. most hr/gfe. you do the math. I have, lol. Originally Posted by bobo1cg

Bobo
YOU DA MAN,!! 2x a week is about what my 60 year old brain wants but my Johnson says nnnaaawwww 1 a week....recover and repeat...
Hey Cage will you pm me the names of the one or two girls that have undoubtedly sent you pm's?
That's all?
2012 thru end of 2014 I probably spent $60K - $100K on providers. Sometimes seeing 2-4 different providers a week. I look back and realize how pathetic, dangerous, and worst of all selfish I was and still am on spending so much money per week, month and year on myself with providers instead of my own family. I try to block it out most of the time, but when I have a bad provider experience or buyers remorse I realize my selfish, sexual needs of what I don't get at home and monetary loss to a Provider could've been spent in my own real world instead of this escape from reality called The Hobby.

Hell, a few weeks ago a few days after Dorthy Monroes banishment I drove to Houston to see her. Unfortunately she had to cancel 20 min before our session so I drove straight back to Dallas to take out the sexual frustration on my weekly regular I see. I was realy looking fwd to a throat punch when I was going to tell her I was NYr at the end of the season and not VonSpieler..Too many demons.
Von you are brave lol
hey butch, i have had several offers already. there are a few ladies I was seeing off the board who appreciates this sort of thing. Not looking for a pissing match here.
It adds up quickly.
10k can go by fast in the hobby.
i actually had a friend who we would play a few times a week, I would drop some cash on her every time we met. Probably not going to happen on this site, but sure was nice.
There is just to much raw talent out there that needs to be experienced.
$24k(+/-)
I have been spending less over the years. Sometimes I almost welcome rejection when, in reality I'm not even in the mood but somewhere in my mind I THINK I want some. When a couple or three attempts to set something up fails, I default my thinking to not being in the mood, and then later on think, I'm glad I saved $___ (whatever I was prepared to spend).
I have been spending less over the years. Sometimes I almost welcome rejection when, in reality I'm not even in the mood but somewhere in my mind I THINK I want some. When a couple or three attempts to set something up fails, I default my thinking to not being in the mood, and then later on think, I'm glad I saved $___ (whatever I was prepared to spend). Originally Posted by Randall Creed
This happens to me quite a lot. Currently, time is a more precious commodity than $$, so when something doesn't come together at just the right time, I'm not pushing it.
Since I prefer overnights it can run $3-$4,000a month. Used to be I'd get pissed if a chick dissed me last minute. Now I just use her fee to buy more tangible goodies for me. Last year a lady couldn't make a o/n. Next day I ran across a Gurkha HMR that I bought with her donation with plenty left over. Still waiting for a special occasion to light that up.