Encounter: Foxy visit

• Aoi
  • 12-22-2019, 12:41 PM
I’m pretty curious about all the “too big for her” comments
Me too. I know that some guys out there are huge, but I didn't know that so many guys were big enough to cause her issues. I'm average-slightly above, and I couldn't go all the way due to bottoming out, but it was definitely more than "half way" and she didn't complain or look like it was hurting. There were a couple times where I checked on her cuz I thought I hurt her, but she was okay, and there was even one time where she checked on me for the same reason

The whole "too big, it hurts, wincing in pain" thing is something I've gotten from two other girls at Blue, but not from Foxy. Part of me thinks it's an act or a way to get out of something they don't want to do, the other part of me thinks it may be due to overwork. Most of the time, anyway. Every once in a while, I'm sure that someone is legit too big
I have seen perfect alot when she was still in town, and she complained that it hurt a few times, and she used alot of lube..
I got it from Layna and Lexy before my tounge got them to cum. Foxy is a doll. She fucks 10 ugly fat dudes a day. Keep that in mind
I got it from Layna and Lexy before my tounge got them to cum. Foxy is a doll. She fucks 10 ugly fat dudes a day. Keep that in mind Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Hmmmm......
So she may be wincing because of the ugliness of the guys that she has a hard time looking at? Lol😂🤣😂🤣
Wouldn't you. I damn sure would if it were fat chicks
Wouldn't you. I damn sure would if it were fat chicks Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I would definitely have a frown.
  • 3dom
  • 12-24-2019, 07:12 PM
She is super cute and sweet, but literally tiny in all respects. Was very gentle and slow, but I called it quits early because she tried, but was obviously in pain and unable to accept. Originally Posted by Random159
Counter-measure-theatrics...
  • 3dom
  • 12-24-2019, 07:44 PM
Counter-measure-theatrics... Originally Posted by 3dom
Cock-Blocking-Tactics
  • 3dom
  • 12-24-2019, 07:48 PM
Cock-Blocking-Tactics Originally Posted by 3dom
= ampland-hobbyist-jacking

There is nothing like getting jacked and then going home and jacking

Bless their hearts
There is nothing like getting jacked and then going home and jacking Originally Posted by 3dom
Can confirm, except I'm unwilling to accept so I instead visit a different spa before going home
  • 3dom
  • 12-24-2019, 09:37 PM
Can confirm, except I'm unwilling to accept so I instead visit a different spa before going home Originally Posted by greensand
A horny hobbyist is need, is a dedicated hobbyist indeed!