Low Volume Provider

what if she "REFUSES"? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Was that a rhetorical question? (can't BITCH if it was)

As to the LV/HV question - I'm only concerned with my time on the clock, her attentions then, and not how the lady chooses to spend her other time.
I second seeing 3-4 per month. One per day does not even truly sound low to me. 30 different people a month?? This "low volume" terminology will have a different meaning to different people.
Then you just forget the bitch.

. . . There will be others and better ones.
what if she "REFUSES"? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Good point JONBALLS. I guess that would indicate she is in fact low volume...or smart.
Maybe the "client" skieves her out?

would that make her "low volume"?

I wouldnt think it be right to refer to her as a "BITCH" though,

i mean

If she refuses....lol
I would say one client per day is low volume. That could be 1 client per week or 7 clients per week, Personally, I would define it as 5 clients per week and not more than 1 day unless a rare circumstance. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
I agree with you Cp, 100%!!!!
I agree with this point, but I think the issue is feeling unrushed, and feeling that the lady's attention if fully on our time together.

A "low volume" lady who sees 2 clients a week, but is looking at the clock because she has babysitter issues, or has a flight to catch, or is thinking about her hair appointment coming up, or show tickets, etc., etc. can provide the same kind of "high volume" feel.

A lady who sees 4 guys in a day with 2 hours of down time in between appointments can provide a completely unrushed, pampering, focused experience.

I still believe it's attitude & planning more than numbers. Originally Posted by Old-T
GOOD POINT TOO, OT!!!!
I feel like 3-4 dates a week is pretty low volume. One date a day, 2 max on rare occasion. That's how I like it anyways. Just going on a multihour in the early afternoon really drains me for the rest of the day because I put all of my energy and focus into each date. Can't remember a time I finished a date in less time that was scheduled. After a date I need to soak in the tub then take a good long nap lol. 2 dates a day are mehh unless its a MFM session
If she's unavaliable for me to see that day.......she's high volume..........
It's usually harder to schedule same days with low volume providers, especially if they are somewhat popular, because they see so few dates. If she only sees 3 a week or even just one a day, she may have already hit her limit and won't be available (unless she has an unexpected cancellation or something of the sort). So it can be reasonably said that it is hard to schedule same days with very high AND very low providers.
Oh goodness gracious, what would 1 Apostle Blessing every so often be considered?

Oh wow golly gee, I seriously need to get out much more often and get me 'some o dat' (LOL!). There wouldn't so happen to be any Mister Gentlemen ECCIElonians to help with that would there? (Thank Heaven, I've begun to do just that and got me 'some o dat' (LOL), this past Sunday which is the day for Worship Mass, after all - Oh yesss before embarking on a really long drive to N. FL for the very 1st time for Blessings tour. You all do know what's said about the 1st time - Oh yesss!)

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
Mary, quite contrary.

. . .
Did you say something in code or are you just pulling our leg?

I need to make sure I am keeping up with this thread. So FG.....it's ok to call the ladies bitches? That pretty much sums up how I see you refer to them in other threads but I would like to advise you it's probably not in your best interest to continue to refer to the ladies as bitches. As far as the "code"......you didn't share ALL your magic code phrases with us so maybe the guy above was just pulling your leg...so to speak.
  • Old-T
  • 07-09-2013, 07:58 AM
MM is most definately not a guy.