Birthdays

If I could get magically shrunken down to the size of an ant I would live between those gorgeous tits of hers.

Glad to hear your all moved and getting settled KiKi. You have a lot of very anxious men watching the add section waiting for you to post your first add. Originally Posted by BassCat
Basscat,I literally tried to picture that!! LOL!! I will definitely be incall next week!!
You guys are in for a treat kiki is super sweet and super hot if you think those boobs look good in pics wait till you see in person she’s a first class provider and she is my atf So you Mississippi boys treat her right Originally Posted by Lucky devil
You are the super sweet one!! Lol
I am celebrating a birthday Friday. 242 years. Semper Fi
This is very exciting news, Kiki. I can’t wait to make your acquaintance!
Well to the orginal post that would be a resounding yes. I have gotten now where I hate leaving the house two months before my birthday due to getting down. It has gotten worse last few years as well. Especially considering how much I work to be as broke as I am currently. I have been on the road with work since last August working almost every weekend, and only getting a random day off here and there. The sad part is my old job is all I got left, so most days I do not know what to do... Although I know it will get better after new years when the spring hits but it will get worse again before it gets better. It is a vicious cycle, best of luck man, I wish I had a better answer for you.

Also wes Semper Fi brother.....