Is he really a big game hunter?

• DSK
  • 07-29-2015, 08:49 AM
I am a big proponent of herd and land management.

We should use those same principles on people... Originally Posted by WTF

We should start with liberals and see how it works out.
Hell, I've seen longhorn's mounted on cars and trucks in Texas, wonder where they shot them? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
maybe from a packing house, dufus
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2015, 11:15 AM
The same people that get upset with this have no problem with killing unborn babies. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I draw the line at mounting fetus heads on a Trophy room wall!
We should start with Jewish Lawyers and see how it works out. Originally Posted by DSK
FIFY
I draw the line at mounting fetus heads on a Trophy room wall! Originally Posted by WTF
So ... you're ok with mounting Bimbo Heads on your Trophy Room wall?
So ... you're ok with mounting Bimbo Heads on your Trophy Room wall? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Apparently you've never been to the mansion.
Apparently you've never been to the mansion. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
"the" mansion ... or

"The Mansion"?
  • WTF
  • 07-29-2015, 04:17 PM
So ... you're ok with mounting Bimbo Heads on your Trophy Room wall? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hooters, not bimbo heads, their headlights I like to mount those!
LL just mounts his BBF.
So true. And they sell their organs.
  • DSK
  • 07-30-2015, 05:39 AM
FIFY Originally Posted by i'va biggen
cocksucking anti-Semite
cocksucking anti-Semite Originally Posted by DSK
"cocksucking" Jewish-Welsher
I am a cocksucking anti-Semite Originally Posted by DSK
FIFY
Too many assholes threatening to kill the dentist and his family. And stalking his place of business.

It may create sympathy for him.

The proper way to handle this guy is a peaceful, subdued protest with signs near his dentist office that let's everyone know he killed Cecil and other big-game animals for fun.

Post links to his website stating what he did so that all the comments will show up in Internet searches for his business.

His client base will shrink to near nothing, his partners (if he has them) will leave, his staff will quit, and his business will go under.

Then he won't have any money to spend on hunting. End of story.
Every year tens of thousands of "hunters" ambush deer while they dine on corn (and other attractive "treats") and some of their "trophies" adorn their dens.

Some justify it on "thinning" the herds to keep them from "starving"!

http://www.outdoorlife.com/articles/...ontrol-hunting Originally Posted by LexusLover
There are more deer in the U.S. Currently than when the first settlers landed. Due to loss of predictors their population has exploded. Deer hunting barely puts a dent in their population.