Balancing the cost of a provider vs tickets?

depends on which provider and tickets.
I've got suite tickets starting at 20K (going for 21K+ on ticket sites). Vikings, Eagles and Redskins. 3 suites, seating 27 each (great tax write off for business owners).....and I'll even go with you. lol

Seriously though, if you need tickets to cowboys games (not just the suites) email me: Bengals, Giants, Rams, Broncos, Redskins, Vikings, Raiders, Packers, Eagles. Prices start around 650 depending on the market that day for a single ticket, min 2 ticket purchase. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You're like a pretty gal version of that Damone guy on Fast Times at Ridgemont High!
Do you hang out in front of mall theaters?

I watched that movie the other night (too funny!). Have a great labor day!
You're like a pretty gal version of that Damone guy on Fast Times at Ridgemont High!
Do you hang out in front of mall theaters?

I watched that movie the other night (too funny!). Have a great labor day! Originally Posted by SD2011
LOL!! No, just the Ritz mostly - like Nucky!! hahaha I just know a few good people
... and depends on how much you can afford ...
I was invited to a suite to watch the Cowboys thanksgiving game last year and it was a lifetime experience ...
Players, Cheerleaders, premium drinks and food ...

depends on which provider and tickets. Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Yeah Darth, I've been to a few, it's a spectacular setup there in Jerryworld and okay, but I need to be honest and confess that the modern Cowgirls are not my favorite team..

It's the Saints... (we all have our NFL burdens to bear)

btw... I do agree that the Cowboy Cheerleaders are without peer regardless of imitators. They are the real "brand".