Is Her Appearance That Important Or Are You Just Happy She Appeared?

I think sometimes the ladies hurt their return business by glamorizing their looks in their showcases. They then do not look like their pictures and this is a turnoff for the fellow when he meets her. I have only met one gal that had the make up on as she did in her showcase.
YOU are the first person to know my avatar (Aeon) and so, you get nerd points Bonus points: for Eddie Izzard info, Thank you!

Back on track, what if it's a Seinfeld, Strike episode, kind of thing? Also what degree of airbrushing are you willing to accept before you just say "Come on, really?!"

And ladies, what do you find acceptable to change in your pics? For instance, I think it's smart to brush out tattoos and birthmarks. What do you think? Originally Posted by Dharma
The more I want to expand on this the more I feel it would turn into a rant about the dichotomies between personal and professional aspects of the business that is the hobby (which, for some, is their only means).

That said, I find confidence in yourself and your body, and having that translate to our session as being one of the biggest factors. if you've shown your body to the point where you're comfortable with it (while not falsely advertising yourself) and during our session you're comfortable as well with it, perfect. HOWEVER, in your showcase you show your body how you want us to see it, and in the session you're covering up your tummy with your hand preventing me from being able to kiss down to DATY or pull your hands up over your head - NOPE! Major turn off and disappointment.

What I want to see in your showcase or other pictures is that you're confident in yourself. Sure you can touch up that pimple that came up the day of the shoot that makeup couldn't cover, or that tattoo of your children's social security numbers on your inner thigh; those are understandable and don't/shouldn't make a big difference in the girl I'm seeing for our session. When it comes time for me to walk in that door, one of the last things in worried about is how your body looks. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to be doing some naughty things to it; but I'm not WORRIED about it, and hope you aren't either. Show yourself however it makes you feel confident without misrepresentating yourself.

Edit: there isn't some gold standard on how to present yourself and by what means. I think it boils down to each provider individually and what they're comfortable with. Again, sadly, without misrepresentating yourself in this business.

*sent on the phone, excuse funky autocorrects :lol
My 2 centavos probably adds nothing but I hate finding a provider I've lusted over to be 35-50 pounds heavier than pics or descriptions suggest. No I don't turn and run because everyone gets a chance. That said Myra who doesn't show her face totally captured all my senses for days. She far exceeded my expectations in every way. She doesn't touch up her photos as far as I know.
Well believe it or not the lady's personality means a lot to me. Sure I want her to be attractive and -clean-, but there is no way to gauge the personality through posts/ emails/ texts and that can make a huge difference in how things go. I'm not sure if this is just a guy thing, but we tend to try and imagine what a person is like before we meet them, and in my case I am almost always wrong, LOL! So it's always a bit of an adjustment meeting a lady for the first time, I do like to sit and chat a bit to see what they're really like, that's why I don't do half hour sessions. Maybe I'm a bit old-fashioned that way, but I need to establish a connection even if our time together is brief
Over the last 40+ years of having access to pussy, it's been my experience that the more attractive the woman the less skill she has in bed. There have been exceptions but most of the truly beautiful women I've had in bed were average at best (perhaps b/c they've always gotten by with their looks). Some of the best sex I've had has been with women of average appearance. They're more enthusiastic, willing to try different things, know more than I thought was possible re how to make me thrilled to be there and wore me out!
Yes your physical appearance is VERY important in this business...

If you don't look like your pics then don't be surprised if guys walk away from you when you open the door.

People pay good money and don't like being scammed.

Personality is important, but only if you're wanting a repeat-customer, a good personality will get you repeats, but not if you look nothing like your pics.

Candid pics are the best, girls take selfies everyday. If you're making +300 an hour you can afford a camera phone. You can even open an Instagram account to post pics on without updating your showcase constantly.

If you're at restaurant paying for filet mignon and the waiter brings you a greasy cheeseburger, wouldn't you walk out of the restaurant? If you get scammed you have a good reason not to get their service.

There are plenty of women out here and new hoes are turning 18 everyday so if your looks aren't that great then lower your rates, get surgery, or go to the gym.
Good topic i am interested on what the men have to say on this one

I get more response from my "selfies" than anything else.

Also The instagram comment by tj was interesting, they also allow 15sec videos but no nudity.

How many hobbyists actually have an instagram account though?
  • Kahr
  • 05-22-2014, 09:49 AM
I just took a look at your pics Jules. I prefer your selfie pics as well. Very hot!!
You exceed expectations in looks, friendliness, and performance!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
:-)
I think preparation for an appointment is part of the turn on for me. Taking a vitabath, washing my hair, putting on the appropriate make-up for the time of day or night and dressing sexy whether it's an outfit that I choose myself or a request from the client. That is an important part of the dance of sexuality and builds the anticipation for me. If it is a first time client I normally wear a sexy dress with either bare legs or thigh highs and always heels. In almost every case I am told that I exceed their expectations and that I look better than my photos. Most of my photos are professionally taken some are photo shopped some are not but I never want to be a disappointment and so far that has never happened. If it ever does happen it will be a sign for me to get out of the business.
My first true hobbying experience to come from reviews and comments was based more on price and service than description since there were only a couple of old photos posted by hobbyists. She was cute enough in those shots, but when I met her, I was so completely blown away by her looks and personality, I truly felt like a cheapskate in knowing my original motives.

My general belief is men are attracted to women by their looks first and personality second. Too many photos just don't seem to 'get' the best qualities of the ladies here, at least those I've met. It takes a photographer with a gift to see them or the ladies themselves to snap some selfies and pick out those they think are best. As two examples - don't get mad please other ladies - SweetTreat's last professional batch with the chocolate brown (black) just do something for her skin tone and Raquel de Milo's selfies of her in the green outfit are the first to really capture her best features and bring 'her' out in pics.

I'd hope to meet a lady and if not be pleasantly surprised that she looks better than her photos, at least find her to be close to being like her photos and not airbrushed and colorized to be far removed from what she advertises.
My first true hobbying experience to come from reviews and comments was based more on price and service than description since there were only a couple of old photos posted by hobbyists. She was cute enough in those shots, but when I met her, I was so completely blown away by her looks and personality, I truly felt like a cheapskate in knowing my original motives.

My general belief is men are attracted to women by their looks first and personality second. Too many photos just don't seem to 'get' the best qualities of the ladies here, at least those I've met. It takes a photographer with a gift to see them or the ladies themselves to snap some selfies and pick out those they think are best. As two examples - don't get mad please other ladies - SweetTreat's last professional batch with the chocolate brown (black) just do something for her skin tone and Raquel de Milo's selfies of her in the green outfit are the first to really capture her best features and bring 'her' out in pics.

I'd hope to meet a lady and if not be pleasantly surprised that she looks better than her photos, at least find her to be close to being like her photos and not airbrushed and colorized to be far removed from what she advertises. Originally Posted by thechocolatebanana

That happened to me yesterday with a provider I had been checking out. Turned out she was way better looking in person than her pictures . Plus her personality was out of sight .I did go once to a provider that said she hadn't cleaned her place in a few days and after getting a wiff of stinking groceries and dog poop . I excused myself an hit the door .

More times than not I was surprised by how I was greeted an the appearance of the incall plus the ladys looks that I really enjoyed myself . That's my story an im stickin to it !
Appearance and hygiene are very important. Freshly showered, dressed appropriately for the date and looking sexy is part of what I expect when I arrange for a date. It let's me know she was looking forward to seeing me. A cluttered/messy incall also leaves a bad first impression.
I think as long as the girl isn't drastically different, to me it's not that big of a deal. Everyone puts on a little weight as they get older, I expect it. But if someone has 135 on their profile and I can tell they're over 200 in person, I would be pretty annoyed. But hey, if they carry it well, even that can be overlooked for the greater good!

It's a funny thought though - what if hobbyists had to put their pictures up too and the only way you could get a date is if the provider "chose" you as well? How many douche bag shirtless duck faces would be on eccie?!
I've told a few of my friends-for-an-hour that I saw them initially because I thought they were beautiful on the outside, and that I keep seeing them because they are beautiful on the inside.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work the other way around for me. The physical attractiveness has to be there.