Texas gunman was fired from job, called FBI before shooting

The police can write you a ticket for not using a turn signal....the fines help supply small towns with money Originally Posted by matchingmole

of course they can. my point is it's flimsy and mostly not cited. this guy was on the highway not going through a small town and it was a state trooper that made the initial stop. the trooper may not have had any knowledge from the local police about his earlier firing. but the FBI did, were they taking any steps on this? i say something else, like erratic driving caught the trooper's attention.
of course they can. my point is it's flimsy and mostly not cited. this guy was on the highway not going through a small town and it was a state trooper that made the initial stop. the trooper may not have had any knowledge from the local police about his earlier firing. but the FBI did, were they taking any steps on this? i say something else, like erratic driving caught the trooper's attention. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I agree.
of course they can. my point is it's flimsy and mostly not cited. this guy was on the highway not going through a small town and it was a state trooper that made the initial stop. the trooper may not have had any knowledge from the local police about his earlier firing. but the FBI did, were they taking any steps on this? i say something else, like erratic driving caught the trooper's attention. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nothing much between Midland and Odessa except Prairie Dogs and Rattlesnakes..and an Airport
People problem, along with mental issues and gurberment failures
People problem, along with mental issues and gurberment failures Originally Posted by rexdutchman

• R.M.
  • 09-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Nothing much between Midland and Odessa except Prairie Dogs and Rattlesnakes..and an Airport Originally Posted by matchingmole
You forgot a shit ton of money.
Nothing much between Midland and Odessa except Prairie Dogs and Rattlesnakes..and an Airport Originally Posted by matchingmole
see below.

You forgot a shit ton of money. Originally Posted by R.M.

lots of oil money was made in West Texas. still is. Georgie H W made his money there. surprisingly, Prescott Bush, H W's daddy and Dubya's grandpappy didn't really have a lot of money. it was H W that made the Bushie's stinking rich.

on west Texas oil.