Update on “New Venture” I’m not getting as much L3 clients...

A hot Korean or Thai gal that can give LMT massage, suck a tennis ball through a garden hose and perform table gymnastics like Simone is pretty exotic and erotic. And, any guy can get this any time, for $200, without making a single call or submitting any references or personal info.
But, the regular joe on a budget is likely to make two visits to an AMP before he makes one visit to an indie for the same money. Originally Posted by Billogoods
you can get an apples-to-apples comparison LMT level massage at an AMP?? seriously?? if so, pls let me know cos i have never received one at an AMP anywhere close to an LMT. they may do back and arms and maybe even backwalking, but full body LMT???

now, i have received a LMT grade massage from some fbsm providers but i had to go thru screening.
300 and Ill give a massage afterwards
$$80-100 for a damn good massage from a lmt. Because that's what a massage costs. Some throw in L1. For L2-L-3 I'd pay another $50-$100. but if I'm going through a massage girl and I'm all about the massage also, whereas some guys are not.
My few faves are $350-$400. I’ve been wanting to give your new venture a try....
To me there is nothing better than a pro lmt level massage either before or after a spirited L3 session. It's almost unicorn rare, unfortunately, but I've got a regular back home thats pretty near perfect.

For me, 100 for the lmt and 200 for the L3 is where my budget sits. Anything more and I'd rather go to separate providers.

Jet
maybe it's just me but when I want L3, I want L3 with the old in-an-out technique and not after some fancy reiki/suzuki/kawasaki judo technique eats up all the time.
I must say, your responses are very entertaining. Well, I can say My sessions are perfect but what good will that do. Have to just experience this tantric, reiki body rub to see for yourself. Again, I cater to my clients needs. ��
I am a huge fan of FBSM sessions with L2 or L3 tacked on. The whole session is awesome and you feel amazing for the rest of the day, but IME you need to spend at least 90 minutes for it to be done right.
Very few ladies can do both well though. And if the total hourly cost exceeds normal GFE rates I tend to decline.

A truly stellar FBSM session with full-on B2B and a L2 or L3 finish is truly something to experience but I suspect most in Dallas that offer it don't do it well. Dallas is a very different market from what one will find in DC, NYC, or LA especially when it comes to activities like Nuru.
Thank you all for your feedback! I will take it all into consideration.
My sessions are always geared towards catering to my clients needs.
You get a full relaxation body rub with tantric and reiki techniques introduced in session then we go from there.

Let me know if you have any questions ❤️ Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
i know there are guys who love this and relax from it. that being said more guys just wanna bang a hot woman. 100-250 to bang a young hot woman should suffice. sometimes more sometimes less
Since you asked... I've had exhausting, totally awesome sessions with a hot lady (in the USA) for as little as 120 for hh. That would be rare, though. I've also spent over 300 (outside of the US) for a truly pitiful experience. It's more about the total package for me. I am the old romantic. Love to kiss … a lot … deeply. I love the art of passion. I love foreplay, the buildup. I love a lady who truly loves to love, who is passionate, moans and quivers, is very wet and oh-so-compliant. And I hesitate to say, but I'm an older dude. I have a truly hard time with condoms … age, I guess. So I'm okay without them, but will not pressure the lady. But I've been "fixed", and maintain great hygiene and am disease free. Having said all that, I'm in the mid-cities, and all of that is very hard to find. Sigh!!
just being honest, most of the guys on here dont know what "tantric" means. Im sure you are beautiful, but for $250 id like to know pretty much exactly what im getting into, and exactly what the gal looks like before hand. Paying $160 - $200 for a half hour with a gal who has a ton of reviews and lists services so I know what to expect im into. Agreeing to $250 to do something I dont even know what it is, with someone whom I dont really know what they look like is not something I would do. I spend about $500 a week on the hobby , but to me I always select a gal I can see more than once and I know what im getting into. best of luck