Beware! Whispers can out you.

Mods are gonna care less and less about you troublemaker!
Mods are gonna care less and less about you troublemaker! Originally Posted by rockerrick
You guys are the troublemaker. Ask yourself what started all this. You guys attacking me for posting what I thought about a provider. If you didn't like what was said then shut up. It wasn't about you. So ask yourself who the real troublemakers are. Other guys may not fight back but I'm not one of them.
He just jumps on a train and rides it forever.....
He just jumps on a train and rides it forever..... Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
But somehow you just keep on chiming in. And for someone who attacked my intellect you may want to correct your handle.
  • ztonk
  • 04-20-2012, 09:05 PM
How come nothing has been done about Whispers outing me? Originally Posted by txAustin202
ECCIE staff does not publicly discuss what disciplinary actions are taken against members. Thus, you don't know what has been done.

I've made mistakes thinking LR was safe to say things and got my hand slapped. I got it slapped yesterday for saying who I was going to be sitting with in the LR. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Since the rules are applied equally here, hmmm...

So where is the explanation from Ztonk and Space? Originally Posted by txAustin202
Contrary to popular belief, Space and I are volunteers and we aren't on the board 24/7 and we don't read every single post in every single thread in the Austin area. Unlike some of you, we have lives outside of this silly hooker board.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
But somehow you just keep on chiming in. And for someone who attacked my intellect you may want to correct your handle. Originally Posted by txAustin202
You must not understand jokes that well huh.....

Just like to swat flies...
When the bullies get a taste of their own medicine it's funny how it's always a joke.
When the bullies get a taste of their own medicine it's funny how it's always a joke. Originally Posted by txAustin202

Uh hey man I am in no way a bully......I mean really how can you be a bully on here.....

It is a joke how you carry yourself on here. You are a joke and I have made jokes about how you are a joke....

This is just funny stuff....

Uh hey man I am in no way a bully......I mean really how can you be a bully on here.....

Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
Seriously? You can't be a bully in cyberspace? So the kids who kill themselves because of it... That can't be real.
Seriously? You can't be a bully in cyberspace? So the kids who kill themselves because of it... That can't be real. Originally Posted by txAustin202
This is an Adult playground....If you kill yourself over something that another member says on here then you have some serious problems already. All you have to do is not read it.....

Kids on cyberspace are using real names and are usually having daily physical interactions with the ones they have cyber contact with.

I hope you have a little bit better of an understanding of how to decipher the difference.
Your the only one trying to provoke physical confrontation as well as being the joke.

I'm still busy but will be back later.

The problem with responding to this thread is that you are already outing material being discussed in a private area and it is not really possible to actually respond to it.

For now it looks like you are already being thrashed by plenty.

Considering your worship thread of Tori I gotta wonder what how she feels about being so closely associated to you that back channel information regarding her is starting to contain the supposition that she has an overly possessive boyfriend/stalker that will cause problems for anyone that has a comment about her you do not agree with?

I'll finish with professional stuff and get back to this soon.
A simple question to EVERYONE not txAustin202....

Do any of you think the boy has even the SLIGHTEST clue what he looks like or how this will affect how he is perceived?

Unlike me I actually think he cares. He needs a helping hand.
Tunnel Vision.....
  • Toyz
  • 04-20-2012, 10:28 PM
To be perfectly honest, I've about had it with everyone of you in this thread and the other...

Its one of the most childish displays by ALL partties I've ever seen on a public forum.

One of my fav girls is getting trashed through innuendo and association because a few guys decide to get into a dick measuring contest that makes each of you look like tools and fools...
One of my fav girls is getting trashed through innuendo and association because a few guys decide to get into a dick measuring contest that makes each of you look like tools and fools... Originally Posted by Toyz
Actually... Only One guy is doing that...... The rest are handing him his ass in a bag after the fact....

You are right... Her business WILL suffer in the long run because of him.....