**Rude Providers for ref?**

Well to be exact the providers review link goes straight to her p411 which (i agree) is great. I contacted her via phone because she was the only review for this guy and i know that it usually does take a while for a provider to contact you back via p411.
I love too help girls. And they know they can call me anytime they want. Just don't call up being rude and demanding.
?&@#$#@&? Come again?
Wow. I'm surprised that it happens that often. I've had providers fail to respond to a reference request in a timely manner, but I've never had one be rude to me for asking. I think the majority of independent providers are more than happy to provide references. They just don't always have the time it takes to do the research. Sometimes a gentleman will use me as a reference whom I haven't seen in several months. So, to be sure I have the right person in mind, I have to pull up their profiles and sometimes their posting history, just to jog a memory. It would be really helpful if the gentlemen would let the provider know when they are using her as a reference, so she can give that quick "good to go".
Those eyes are pretty
  • fawn
  • 01-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Top of the list for outstanding in giving reference to me consistently...
The following ladies are personable and professional in giving references. AngelaS, Reese Foster, Honey Rose, Lindsey Lacey, Italian Princess, Fawn, Laura Lynn. They also happen to be tops in popularity. I can see why based on the way they TCB. I'm sure I'm leaving out a few. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
Thank you Emily , I try really hard to respond as quickly as I can for ladies requesting a reference and if you cant reach me through an email or pm send me a text or just call me.
Sexy socks Fawn.
The following ladies are personable and professional in giving references. AngelaS, Reese Foster, Honey Rose, Lindsey Lacey, Italian Princess, Fawn, Laura Lynn. They also happen to be tops in popularity. I can see why based on the way they TCB. I'm sure I'm leaving out a few. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell

Thank you Emily....You have always been great to me as well!

My first priority is to take care of any reference requests I may receive. Not only for our safety, but because my gentlemen friends really appreciate it when I can be of assistance in helping them see someone they have high hopes to see.

There are a few ladies that I will not accept as references, but I will always provide one if they need one. I prefer email, Eccie PM or P411 message...but ladies, if by some reason you have my number, feel free to use it. Text is best..but either way, let me know who you are so that I can be sufficient in helping you.

Emily, Jessica UTR, Kelly TNT, Jules, Spikebaby, Kendall, Italiana Princess and Lanie have always been quick at responding and Sweet as sugar when it comes to helping me out.

P411 is the best tool for me...especially when traveling. In fact, I probably won't see anyone without P411 when I am touring. Getting references to respond in a strange town are almost impossible.

For all the catty ladies out there, the gentlemen soon find out how you are..it may take a while...but eventually it will get back to them. So, the business you are trying to keep by being rude and underhanded, will eventually be lost. Good Luck.
Those eyes are pretty Originally Posted by luiz7667
Thank you very much. I had pretty parents.
Wow. I'm surprised that it happens that often. I've had providers fail to respond to a reference request in a timely manner, but I've never had one be rude to me for asking. I think the majority of independent providers are more than happy to provide references. They just don't always have the time it takes to do the research. Sometimes a gentleman will use me as a reference whom I haven't seen in several months. So, to be sure I have the right person in mind, I have to pull up their profiles and sometimes their posting history, just to jog a memory. It would be really helpful if the gentlemen would let the provider know when they are using her as a reference, so she can give that quick "good to go". Originally Posted by SweetMelody

Same here! I'm relatively new to the Indie scene, so I am not sure if that has to do with anything. I haven't come across anyone who has been rude. Some providers may not respond too quickly (myself included) but sometimes it just takes time to remember them.
So far, I've been lucky in this department. All of the ladies have been wonderful so far. And if one is rude, F it...who cares. Move on to the next one. Time is to valuable wasting it on a fucktard.
Thank you Emily. I try to reply as quickly as possible to anyone that contacts me.

I once contacted a BP lady and was cussed out. She said she wasn't sleeping with my man. Ahahaha OK. Now anytime someone lists a BP lady, I cringe at the thought of even trying to get a verification from them.

Then I have some ladies that flat out don't reply, which I think is extremely unprofessional. IMHO
I have yet to experience rudeness directly to me, but I don't believe calling any provider is a good idea for reference requests. A lady could be anywhere, and you aren't verifiable when you're on the phone. With the new Android phones, sending, receiving and responding to emails should be easy.

I have witnessed the backstabbing, prejudice, and elitism, but the gents usually let me know they don't like it, and they see me anyway. I give references freely, the way I would want them to be given to me. But I'm getting to the point where I screen a bit differently where I don't have to disturb ladies unless I sense that it's necessary.
A problem I've run into over and over is providers texting or calling for a reference and their entire request goes like this: "Hi sweety, John Doe is using you as a reference. Is he ok?" The problem with that is I don't know who John Doe is. It's usually his handle or real name, no phone number, no session details, no date and no additional or identifying details for me to go on. Heck half the time the reference is over a year old. Then when I tell her that I need more information to go on, I either get a rude response or no call back at all.

I've never understood why some providers get possessive with clients and there's an ever changing list of them that refuse to give references. It's not an issue for me. I just tell the client that I need an additional reference and it must be recent, local and well known. It's irritating for the client and it's not enjoyable for me to say their reference wasn't cooperative. And of course, no strictly BP refs, ever.

I've said it before. This is supposed to be fun. If a client wants insecure, possessive behavior, it saddens me to think how many of them can go home and get it for free.
Happens all the time...I once gave a provider as a reference...when the provider I was trying to see called her, she was cussed out,

I then received an angry text asking why I was gonna see someone else instead of her, then tried to give me a special rate to come see her instead.

Sigh...

Of course I now ask providers whether or not I can use them as a reference, and what the "trigger" should be so they remember our session Originally Posted by HNIC
I know a couple providers that do that!! ugh!! Why can't we allll just play together..