So I've been sent to buy toys (NOT the kind for tots)...

She will love you forever when you give her that as a gift to keep her company and if you want to completely enslave her to you then buy her a Sybian. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
With the right vibrating cock ring, a guy can be a human Sybian.
With the right vibrating cock ring, a guy can be a human Sybian. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Hhhmmm. I might beg to differ with that assessment. But if any Homo sapiens would like to try being a human Sybian, I would offer a very significant discount!

Elisabeth
Raises hand for Elisabeth...
Prolongus:

Have you seen a Sybian? Better yet and no offense to you or any member of the male gender, but have you seen a woman on one? OMG!

Nothing will ever replace you love, but no man can replace a Sybian either, which is why if you get her one, she'll be enslaved to you forever. Especially if you tell her it's yours and she is only allow to borrow it.
Au contraire, mon frère!

A special someone went to pick out a new toy for me, and he jokingly asked the sales girl for a demonstration....and she led him to the back and showed him how it worked, on herself. You just gotta ask!

(he didn't buy the one she used LOL) Originally Posted by Dannie
Please share which store location he went to...

I just googled the Sybian and it runs around $1300. For that much, I hope she would never dismount.
Nothing will ever replace you love, but no man can replace a Sybian either, which is why if you get her one, she'll be enslaved to you forever. Especially if you tell her it's yours and she is only allow to borrow it. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
< Considers enslaving Avery and really liking the idea... >
OldTimeBuddie:

Oh my,,,,,, I just felt something tingle. Or was that a twitch? Nope, nope that was a tingle. Definitely a tingle...... ;-)
DallasRain--will update you when we get together next month :-) MANY thanks for all the fine info, everybody!
OldTimeBuddie:

Oh my,,,,,, I just felt something tingle. Or was that a twitch? Nope, nope that was a tingle. Definitely a tingle...... ;-) Originally Posted by Avery Blake
D*mn, I was trying for several twitches and a couple of moans...
...like all consumer electronics, they've gotten a lot more....complicated...than they used to be.

I mean, while I never used toys before, I remember reading about them; vibrators vibrated, and that was pretty much it. Now...my God, they've got all sorts of settings: types of motion, speed, power...

...a guy could get hurt...
...a guy could get hurt... Originally Posted by BenderUnit
Only if he wasn't doing it right.

Unless being hurt is what he liked...
the egg is awesome!!!
g-spot finder/pocket rocket/vibrating cock ring with butterfly clit stimulater

http://www.hustlerhollywood.com/inde...85a7629d7003ca Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hmmm, Did you enjoy the sweet tea that came with it

Au contraire, mon frère!

A special someone went to pick out a new toy for me, and he jokingly asked the sales girl for a demonstration....and she led him to the back and showed him how it worked, on herself. You just gotta ask!

(he didn't buy the one she used LOL) Originally Posted by Dannie
I haven't got a demonstration (note to self ask for demo), but they all seem to get a kick out of it when you ask to power them up for you, when looking for a particular vibration
Prolongus:

Have you seen a Sybian? Better yet and no offense to you or any member of the male gender, but have you seen a woman on one? OMG!

Nothing will ever replace you love, but no man can replace a Sybian either, which is why if you get her one, she'll be enslaved to you forever. Especially if you tell her it's yours and she is only allow to borrow it. Originally Posted by Avery Blake
Found your video demonstrating one, you Sexy Wrestler: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2809505662901#
Found your video demonstrating one, you Sexy Wrestler: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...2809505662901# Originally Posted by Prolongus
OMG Prolongus! Looks like someone has read my profile completely through. I am very, very impressed.

You sir have captured my attention. ;-)
So now I'm on the Hunt...for a Sybian! I believe you ladies have the right to explode like I do...so where are they? Didn't see any at Condom Sense. It would make a nice diversion the Vomitorium...