Masculine use of "LOL," unacceptable.

Pig snorting? I want a smiley face of that!!!

Here is my big question (yes I really have asked this and wonder why) why isn't a cork screw called a pig screw? Think about it they had to have gotten the idea from watching pigs fucking. And came up with the word cork anyways? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
FirePhoenix going to a BING Out Call:

Um, SL I didn't get whatever point or insult you were trying to make. Btw,if you were trying to insult me, why?
Pig snorting? I want a smiley face of that!!!

Here is my big question (yes I really have asked this and wonder why) why isn't a cork screw called a pig screw? Think about it they had to have gotten the idea from watching pigs fucking. And came up with the word cork anyways? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Um, SL I didn't get whatever point or insult you were trying to make. Btw,if you were trying to insult me, why? Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
No insult intended.Closest thing I could find to a snorting pig.LOL
There isn't any pic,meme,ect posted. Ok,I will check back later to see if thats been fixed. Hopefully its funny. You have some good stuff sometimes
"REAL" men don't even laugh. They just grunt, spit and swear. "REAL" men are not complex enough to express a full range of emotions.

<<<<
My buddies and I used to use TSF...that shits funny.
Bummed that I wasted 3 minutes reading this thread. I could've been jacking off...

Laughing out loud
^^^ agree, need any help darling.

James
I think this thread is laughable and a waste of bandwidth. lol. 3day, you're calling a bunch of mongers manhood into question?? lol IMHO, your a pathetic looser 3day. lol Maybe you should consider taking a full week vacation to get your mind right!!! lol!!! lol!!! lol!!!
3D,
If you were a provider, I would characterize this topic as a call for attention and a worthless threAD.

Man UP Dude.
It's just meant to be a humorous coed thread; relax, Fuckers! It's a rainy day; I suggest spending it trying to laugh.
Is signage allowed?
Clicked on this thread thinking it was about the language of love girls, LOL.