Turkey

Ignore Eccieuser at your peril.

I am curious whether he's really a fan of Marxism and Communism or whether he's pulling our chain. Originally Posted by Tiny
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

BAHHAHAAAA
BAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Just like old times. Somebody's gonna miss the funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s

Just like old times. Somebody's gonna miss the funny.

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What are the chances somebody who has me on ignore will post on my thread?
Let's talk Turkey.

I see you keep with International.

This fuckin' shit writes itself. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

gobble, gobble, gobble!....

ur just now noticing this?

I've been posting international issues for sometime.
Damn. Disappointed . Now im craving turkey n dressing sweet taters and broccoli and cheese.
What are the chances somebody who has me on ignore will post on my thread?

you says i ignore you? you are funnier than dead lenny

BAHHAAAAAA
My guess is the asterisk the President wants to add to the book is about Turkey. Or maybe his finances. But that's just a cheap shot.

If the thread dies, . . . .

So what? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Your thread was dead before it started. nothing factual in Bolton's book. It's nothing but a collection of shit to arouse Liberals.
you says i ignore you? you are funnier than dead lenny

BAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not you, dork. The one who has me on ignore. I don't have to ignore him. He can't ignore me. And everytime I think he has a view, . . . in coming!

Your thread was dead before it started. nothing factual in Bolton's book. It's nothing but a collection of shit to arouse Liberals. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm not running out of popcorn anytime soon. The problem with Conservatism is it's small-minded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9u2UssRhyk

• oeb11
  • 06-17-2020, 07:58 AM
Response to posts #10, 14, 15.

9500- what is ur problem - U want trump to send troops into turkey to enforce the peace - and continue to "Oppress" Europe with our military presence.

Cannot Europe stand on its own two feet against the great Bear Putin??
What is your problem with military pullout ?
why should America be the world's policem,an - when 9500 and Libs want to "Defund - Disarm-Disband the POPO""????
Life in baltimore will certainly be improved by getting rid of the cops -9500- all the BlM's are looking forward to unrestrained ability to loot, riot, and ass ault and steal untrammeled by POPO!!!
You should move there and enjoy the "freedom" first hand.

Robespierre Agrees!!!

BTW - thanks for the self portrait - Only One - I would expect quite a lineup of selfies!!!
Not you, dork. The one who has me on ignore. I don't have to ignore him. He can't ignore me. And everytime I think he has a view, . . . in coming!

I'm not running out of popcorn anytime soon. The problem with Conservatism is it's small-minded.

Dude you're so goofy.
  • oeb11
  • 06-17-2020, 10:05 AM
laugh at the Liberal and their Nonsense.
That inflames them even more than pointing out their Lies and Hypocrisy!
Poster should go play at Nuking middle America with Eric Swalwell.

LOL
Dude you're so goofy. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Turkey launches major attack on Kurdish militants in Iraq

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...itants-in-iraq

According to the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project (ACLED), Turkish operations against the PKK have intensified since the beginning of this year. Up until May, 77% of engagements had taken place in northern Iraq, as Turkey seeks to push the fighting outside its own borders.

Inside Turkey, the government has continued a crackdown on Kurdish politicians, activists and sympathisers it accuses of links to the PKK.

Wow, who saw that coming?
France blasts ‘extremely aggressive’ Turkish intervention against NATO mission targeting Libyan arms

https://www.france24.com/en/20200617...ng-libyan-arms

Turkey supports the UN-recognised Government of National Accord (GNA) in Tripoli led by Fayez al-Sarraj. France, despite public denials, has long been suspected of favouring rebel commander Khalifa Haftar and his self-styled Libyan National Army (LNA) based in eastern Libya.

Turkish support has been critical to the GNA in staving off a 14-month-long assault on Tripoli by Haftar's forces. That offensive came to an end earlier this month when the GNA managed to seize back all of western Libya.