The Way Dallas Deals with Prostitutes Could Become a Model for the State

I think it's hilarious! The assumption that hookers are simply uneducated women in need of a sympathetic ear and constructive feedback. It says "treatment" but then its states, "so they won't have to do this anymore" or something to that effect (I'm not going to waste my time accurately quoting a moron).

After they realize many us hold degrees (yes, even the 4 yr kind) and work at the same jobs they do, they'll wise up and start providing/hobbying too!!

........and then we'll all start a "Rescue the Rescuers Initiative" to get them out of the hobby bc they act like know-it-all a$$holes.

Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN, We have met and you know I like you a lot. However, you are underestimating the problem and overestimating the hobby. You and the other fine ladies on this site are NOT the typical providers. Most are strung out and in desperate need of help. I like a program that attempt to help people out of trouble rather than throwing into jail. And lets face it... strung out girls that are pimped out for $20 BJ's need help... the pimps and dealers are the one that need jail time.
What is she going to do, go be a medical assistant and make $12/hr...maybe if it weren't for the prostitution charges. If that program could hook me up with a job that I only have to work 10 hrs a week and pays almost six figures a year, with no taxes, I would go get diverted. If that job included travel in luxury accommodation and fun adventures with nice men, I'd hang this shit up right now.
What is she going to do, go be a medical assistant and make $12/hr...maybe if it weren't for the prostitution charges. If that program could hook me up with a job that I only have to work 10 hrs a week and pays almost six figures a year, with no taxes, I would go get diverted. If that job included travel in luxury accommodation and fun adventures with nice men, I'd hang this shit up right now. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
Damn, lady: that has to be one of the more refreshing things I've ever heard. You didn't just turn in your victim card here--you tore that sucker up!
What is she going to do, go be a medical assistant and make $12/hr...maybe if it weren't for the prostitution charges. If that program could hook me up with a job that I only have to work 10 hrs a week and pays almost six figures a year, with no taxes, I would go get diverted. If that job included travel in luxury accommodation and fun adventures with nice men, I'd hang this shit up right now. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
I would be careful mentioning that you make a bunch of money and don't pay taxes on it.
HMMM, looks like going to work for the county is this group could be a job I could sink my teeth into, lol.
Once again, high-end providers are NOT the target of the program. Wake up people... there are A LOT of girls that are being PIMPED out and ABUSED by evil men. These girls need help.

I get it, ThatHotNurse and EroticMorgan don't not need help.... that's great! However, lets not dump on programs (that are designed to help girls that are being abused by pimps) in an attempt to justify what we do on this site.

For once the LE is trying to do something that might be productive.... it just might help some girls find a normal life and it might put a few pimps and dealers in jail if the girls feel safe enough to testify.