You People

Very funny Bundy!
I just received a very disturbing pm and how dare she disrespect those of the black race as such... I have no respect for those who use racial slurs period... I can't believe she even went there
I just received a very disturbing pm and how dare she disrespect those of the black race as such... I have no respect for those who use racial slurs period... I can't believe she even went there Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Agree.... And I got a PM too, probably very familiar. I was just trying to shed light on the beautiful person April used to be.

I think her account has been hacked, this can't be the same person.
I spoke with her today and she told me that her account was not hacked. I've kept in contact with her since she left. She told me that she does feel that way and couldn't stand to have a black man touch her anymore. Those are her words so don't shoot the messenger. I'm sure that she will explain if or when she feels the need to. Originally Posted by Rjames
Due to R. James past post concerning providers who are NBA, I honestly wouldn't believe anything he said concerning April's status. His comments are not consistent with her disposition on the boards. If this is indeed April returning I'm sure she'll address it at some point. I'm personally leaning toward her account was hacked and she is still retired at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if it was RJames himself.
Tell us more Rjames....help us understand what's going on w/AC since you have all her answers
Wanting to be PC on a hooker board, PRICELESS! Any thoughts that maybe something happened to her by one of "you people?" It is her body, her right to choose, and say whatever the hell she wants and however she wants to say it. Get over it, at least she didn't drop the "n" word. I am pretty sure "you people" have been offended by worse. Originally Posted by ScarlettKnight
Oh but she did drop the n word in my inbox
Geezus Al, even after getting your nut off with your ATF, you still talk like an ass. I hope you set that negative attitude aside before you got your rocks off. Apparently being backed up wasn't the issue, dude.

Back on topic. This "horse" has more lives than Morris the cat.
Tell us more Rjames....help us understand what's going on w/AC since you have all her answers Originally Posted by Seeking ~P

Whatever she says or does is her business. I posted what I was told and you can take it from there.
I posted what I was told Originally Posted by Rjames
K
It might be the new boyfriend putting the smack down. I'm pimping this ass we need the money. lol
I for one enjoyed my time with her. I do wish that this was not a result of some tragic event.
#BBClivesmatter Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Is that anything like #BBCR?
Is that anything like #BBCR? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Nope
Wanting to be PC on a hooker board, PRICELESS! Any thoughts that maybe something happened to her by one of "you people?" It is her body, her right to choose, and say whatever the hell she wants and however she wants to say it. Get over it, at least she didn't drop the "n" word. I am pretty sure "you people" have been offended by worse. Originally Posted by ScarlettKnight
You people are so cliche... lol
Why must you drag me into this? What business of yours is it if I choose to only see NBA ladies?