Review Dated 1/31/2017

false
  • ztonk
  • 02-02-2017, 05:00 PM
Thread originators have been able to see replies in private tags regardless of status. I suppose it's a vBulletin customization glitch, but I do not recall seeing a specific response. Originally Posted by saustin
This has never been true on ECCIE. You are thinking ASPD.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
...but providers can't see private tags.

hmmm.. Originally Posted by Congratulations
Correct, I cant see all the stuff y'all are talking about. But I know this is false, Because I don't know the client nor is he in my emails or phone. So, if they have multiple accounts... they must have gotten upset Bc I had to cancel for Personal matters and decided to try and slander my name/post my info&location. (which is only released after screening) Knowing he had my exact location which I've never stayed before tells me something is up...And he was obviously someone else in my records....

Many know me personally so It doesn't matter, Only those who don't know me will judge even when its not in there place. Whatever is in the review I don't care. I just wish people were more respectful. This is supposed to be fun for everyone.

I was replying to your first comment Congratulations, Because yours was the only one I could see.

Thanks for yalls attention.

~Jane
Maybe you should ask one of your WK's before posting something that makes you look guilty.
The OP can see posts in private tags in a thread they start, regardless of gender or PA status. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Correct.
Correct. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
False

This has never been true on ECCIE. You are thinking ASPD.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk
Correct. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Someone needs to clean off their spectacles so they can read.
Try to keep up.

Correct, I cant see all the stuff y'all are talking about. Originally Posted by Jane Smith
For what it's worth, I looked up the reviewer. Sporadic presence, heavy on the no's, damning with faint praise, and short on commentary. Got lots of responses mentioning the need for more info and less brevity.

Someone with an agenda and an axe to grind?
For what it's worth, I looked up the reviewer. Sporadic presence, heavy on the no's, damning with faint praise, and short on commentary. Got lots of responses mentioning the need for more info and less brevity.

Someone with an agenda and an axe to grind? Originally Posted by Dev Null
Curiouser and curiouser...

Someone with an agenda and an axe to grind? Originally Posted by Dev Null
Bingo. Somebody send this guy a fucking Edible Arrangement.
Finally the old hags come out for their input.
Word on the street is that some old hags write themselves reviews on occasion under a MANdle in order to keep their premium access and create another advertising stream. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the drama-seekers were playing both sides of the argument from two accounts to create the illusion that the community gives a shit about them. Hell, I think Whispers and Fire Phoenix might be the same person. Brittany Love and I are probably the same person too! Any other frenemies y'all can think of?
Word on the street is that some old hags write themselves reviews on occasion under a MANdle in order to keep their premium access and create another advertising stream. It wouldn't surprise me if some of the drama-seekers were playing both sides of the argument from two accounts to create the illusion that the community gives a shit about them. Hell, I think Whispers and Fire Phoenix might be the same person. Brittany Love and I are probably the same person too! Any other frenemies y'all can think of? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Awwww man, I thought you and I were the same person! Now I'm sad.
We might be! If our schedules ever line up and we get together, don't be surprised if a hole is torn in the fabric of space/time or a gateway to another dimension opens. Or maybe it's a Fight Club thing and we almost never coexist in the same moment?
No, none of those ladies mentioned need a guy to help to incite drama.