Court OKs Barring Smart People From Becoming Cops (Really)

Now CuteOldGuy is complaining because government chose not to involve itself and tell an entity what to do. This is the CuteOldGuy who wants government to "leave everyone alone?"

CuteOldGuy, does this even make sense to you?

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Actually, OldDingbat, I agree with the Court decision. They thought the policy was stupid, but did not find that it violated the applicant's rights. Which it didn't.

I just think that it does not engender respect for law enforcement when they have a "too smart" criterion for denying employment.

You'd never make the cut, unless there was a gig for an undercover stupid lying cocksucker. Then of course, you'd see that your cover was blown, Whiny.
Yeah, that's the ticket. Allow employers and unions to discriminate based on sex (you got daughters that want jobs?), color (keep the darkies in the ghetto), and nationality (no dagos, spicks and dirty Irish need apply). Yep, that's the America I want to live in.

While I am not a fan of affirmative action policies, that does not mean that discrimination in any form is acceptable. So, watch your mouth. Originally Posted by awl4knot
If you lose your promotion to a less qualified minority, and get kicked out of a job, your wife leaves you and takes your kids, and you don't get another decent job because they keep giving them to less qualified minorities, and you still support affirmative action, then I might listen to your stupid bullshit. Until then, keep your own white privileged mouth shut.
All I want is the person responsible for the results of the organization to hire whomever they want, and not have a bunch of pussies cry to the government because some employers didn't hire them. Do like the rest of the successful people out there and keep trying.