I Don't Apologize

Nothing happened unless there is a taint photo.
Nothing happened unless there is a taint photo. Originally Posted by pyramider
No truer words have been spoken....unless we redefine threesomes and foursomes...once again.
Wow, looks like I missed something incredible! Glad you all had fun.
  • TheDr
  • 01-19-2013, 09:48 PM
I hear ya CFE, looks like we missed out. Nice! Glad everybody enjoyed themselves...
Where was my invitation? Wish I could afford a double with Maria and Val! If I could, something tells me most of it would be spent as a spectator!

I'm missing the CFE too! However, I'm wondering what you three ladies together would be like. Damn, my imagination is in overdrive!
However, I'm wondering what you three ladies together would be like. Damn, my imagination is in overdrive! Originally Posted by surcher
Me too, darlin', me too...
  • BDD
  • 01-21-2013, 02:32 AM
Sounds like an ECCIE party happened and fun was had. It's All Good! Hope to get an invite someday....

Play safe all!
Clarification (not that one is needed, but I'm a nice person...or so I've heard)

Backstory: Valerie is coming into town and has asked a handful of old friends/hobbyists to welcome her with drinks. She includes me and a couple of other ladies to be her sidekicks/wingmen (imagine Valerie all by herself surrounded by only men drooling over her...and the awkwardness of which man gets to sit next to her and compete for her attention...lol). It was all on the down-low and wasn't a party by any means at all. But admittedly us ladies did decide to drag the men to the SC after drinks. But who are we kidding? We used the men to get us in the door and be our designated drivers

This thread:

OP Lilliana Vess (wife) started this thread just after she and jbravo_123(husband) had left their 4some session with Valerie and me. She was still feeling the buzz and afterglow of a sexy rendezvous (Valerie and I were still at the incall experiencing the same...lol). As a matter of fact, we all had such a great time, we asked them to join us for drinks as well the following night.

Fast forward to post #4: Sofia didn't know that we had just had the session with Liliana and jbravo...but from the original post, it seemed like Lilianna was referring the night of drinks we had. So she replies and opens the discussion. No biggie.

#5: Val chimes in, which is okay because it was her shindig in the first place. Now its on the board and public knowledge.

The rest of us chiming in just followed Valerie's lead. It really wasn't as big of a deal as it seems. The trip to the SC was completely impromptu. There was no hanky-panky, business or personal, going on...EXCEPT the tryst in the toilet, and some flirting with strippers yada yada yada...

BTW, ECCIE DOES NOT SPONSOR NOR ENDORSE parties/get-togethers. Never has, never will.

Surcher...the ChristleFox Experience does seem rather intriguing to me as well. I've met her a couple of times and really loved her personality...and her curves Va-va-voom!
  • BDD
  • 01-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Sounds like an ECCIE party happened and fun was had. It's All Good! Hope to get an invite someday....

Play safe all! Originally Posted by BDD

Correction...

Sounds like an "ECCIE friends gathering" happened and fun times were had by all!!!

Houston can be such a fun place to live and work and play.

This thread:

OP Lilliana Vess (wife) started this thread just after she and jbravo_123(husband) had left their 4some session with Valerie and me. She was still feeling the buzz and afterglow of a sexy rendezvous (Valerie and I were still at the incall experiencing the same...lol)..... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Now, that's what I would call a real 4some.....not just...the 4 of you sitting at a seafood restaurant and having crab...by the 4 of you.
  • TheDr
  • 01-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Me too, darlin', me too... Originally Posted by theCFE
Don't forget about me CFE! I'm still saving up my pennies. Someday young lady, some day...
Looks like all had a great time!!