Looking for Live In Provider - Keep Seeing Clients - Greek a must PM for details

Hi Ladies,

Looking for a live in provider; Pm me for details. Keep seeing clients. Greek is a must.

I'm in San Antonio area.

I checked with Chicachaser before posting this thread.

Let's get this party started.

PM me ladies.

Thanks! Originally Posted by bonn11
So, you are saying Chica Chaser already turned you down ??????
No no no...THIS is the girl right here...... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Lol SNL.......Better yet, take 'em all back to SA with you....
I know one that lost her White Knight and her SD. She needs a car too. Pm me for details. But you are probably better off getting a c.... head to move in. They can clean you out too. I thought San Antonio had options?
I know one that lost her White Knight and her SD. She needs a car too. Pm me for details. But you are probably better off getting a c.... head to move in. They can clean you out too. I thought San Antonio had options? Originally Posted by landcruiser
This situation has TRAINWRECK written all over it.

From a legal, personal, emotional, as well as financial standpoint...

From a legal, personal, emotional, as well as financial standpoint... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Oh.....cum on MyMynx.

I think it would be even better if he lined up two of them.

From a legal, personal, emotional, as well as financial standpoint... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Surprise, there are actually more "standpoints":

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=12

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...579&highlight=
What's the fried chicken like in San Antonio?
Bonn 11 place an ad on Sugardaddy.com
I thought we paid not for sex but for them to leave us alone after an hr. And you want one to stay????? No good could come out of that Bussiness relationship.
I think it's a great idea, what could possibly go awry?

Good luck in your future endeavors OP, keep us posted on how it all works out!
Why are you looking for a girl from Houston? If she can keep working how much of her money will you require her to put in the "monthly expenses"? Sounds like an ad for a new bottom b****. Don't get me wrong but sounds like trick pimping. Originally Posted by poppy71
This was the first thing that popped into my head.
This was the first thing that popped into my head. Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
Trick pimpin ain't easy
Lol!!
So, you are saying Chica Chaser already turned you down ?????? Originally Posted by Pistolero

You know he did ... CC is a tease.