Question to providers

Try to hit it for free first. If you luck up and do it that way, you can keep your 'Batman' identity hidden.

If and when you try to hit it for free, and she totally goes wacko on you, or try to make you feel like scum for having the nerve to TRY to bang someone as fine as her, then maybe you need to book her as your other self and THEN see what happens.

Another idea is to offer her $ for play, but do so as a guy that's a little bit desperate, but not TOO desperate as to look like a total unbangable loser.

See how far you can get well before to decide to pull off your hobby mask, I say.
My sentiments exactly TX! If she's worth getting fired over then go for it dude!

Office Rule No. 1: Don't shit where you eat. Originally Posted by txcwby6
Take my advice bud! Listen to Samantha!

As long as you work there….keep it a fantasy. Do not even consider approaching her. Too much risk of losing friendship and imagine how awkward it would be at work! Ughhhh…pick someone else.
I had a real world guy friend who recognized me on here….send me email in my real world email in the middle of the night EXCITED…not in a gentleman kind of way….thinking that now he had a chance with me. I got so maddd…I denied it and told him I'm offended that he accused me of it. I stopped being friends with him. What a dumb ass! Originally Posted by samantha thom
Don't dip your wick in company ink!!
Don't listen could to all the negativism, go for it.
Seriously...try Rambro's suggestion first. Assuming you aren't married and she knows, it might work. If that doesn't work, book a date at her incall. Providing you aren't a shithead client, she'll know you are a decent guy when she screens you. Now she'll see you thru the peephole and it might be touch and go but...if you do get inside, tell her you've known about this since she signed up as a Provider...verifying to her you can keep a secret.

Tell her you've always wanted her and this is the the only way it's going to happen. Tell her you have just as much to lose as she does should this get out, so discretion is modus operandi here. If she still indicates in any way that she doesn't want to do it, say you understand and leave.

Put some flowers on her desk (something small, maybe even a plant) the next day with a sealed note of your choice and don't mention your encounter. After a while she may actually respect your behavior and...let you see her. There's a few girls here that if I found out they Provided, I would definitely want to see. It's all about discretion.

One more thing...if you see her be sure to write a review for the company newsletter.
The source of any problems might be you....you might be too attached or potentially too attached.
book a session as a regular client. ... be discreet, and don't do or say anything at work that is out of the ordinary.
If yo book the appointment and she changes her mind so be it....don't compromise her position at work and move on.....
And please write a review so other hobbyists can see her as well.
I agree with everyone, the last thing I want to do is hurt her or mortify her. I'm ok where I am. I might start flirting with her and see where it goes. I saw her in the hall earlier and talk about nothing. I'm having lunch with her on Friday and I'm happy with that. I know I'm really talking to HER and she's talking to ME is makes me feel like a stud.

Thank you to all the ladies who commented and the fellas too.
DO NOT DO IT!

Both of you will can get terminated!

See Texas law on "Hostile work environment or Disruptive Employee!"
DO NOT DO IT!

Both of you will can get terminated!

See Texas law on "Hostile work environment or Disruptive Employee!" Originally Posted by KRiggins
I'm not going to see her here as provider or as a client. We have lunch often now. I'm going to keep it that way. I really do appropriate your comment.
I'm not going to see her here as provider or as a client. We have lunch often now. I'm going to keep it that way. I really do appropriate your comment. Originally Posted by Shwettyballz
Smart. Maybe it moves forward on level playing ground to goal: or a crap shoot. Both fun.
One point I like to mention in these scenarios is "How much do you like your job?" and "How hard will it be to find another?" If you're easily employable elsewhere at similar wages, and aren't particularly fond of the job you have, why not? On the other hand, if you are secure in a field where it's hard to replace a job with one of similar quality, why fuck that up for a piece of ass that is, while not quite fungible, more of less the same as the next one.
? If she's a 10 and you want fuck her -she wants to fuck you too- not sure why you have any questions unless you think you're proposing, and not propositioning. Language is lost on the younger generations, please go to a thesaurus, that's not a dinosaur in a museum.
What could possibly go wrong? ... Hummm

If you have an attraction to her, invite her out as a date and see what happens ...
  • zebra
  • 07-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Gee,
Friendship is very important and I wouldn't cross the line period. Once your cross the line you cant back out. It's like when I drive my big truck into an unfamiliar area or tight spot I don't wheel in like I own the place, I come in slow so if I need to back out I can back and not become trapped. Keep it a fantasy. End of discussion.