Beware Cumshot210

now we know "The rest of the story" Thank you MMM
Lmfao....just call me Paul Harvey
Lmfao....just call me Paul Harvey Originally Posted by MajicPlayground

LOL
Hmm, mental image: Kiki sittin on the couch Topless eating popcorn watching a show. Can't help but want to join in. And NOT for the pop corn!
Hmm, mental image: Kiki sittin on the couch Topless eating popcorn watching a show. Can't help but want to join in. And NOT for the pop corn! Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
LOL !! Catch the popcorn!!
Just cause mm says thats what happened doesnt make it true the quack squad will do anything to try to discredit anyone who aint one of them....that bi!@* wasnt there and only knows hearsay so believe me i wouldnt have said anything to try an hurt myself so it was serious for me to even mention it abd to have a grown woman try to put me down for being hurt says alot about her character too
Oh honey, your behavior speaks VOLUMES about your character . I didn't have to be there....two people who WERE and one who HEARD you screaming over a phone...THEIR account of the situation seemed to all match...so do you DENY the damage you did to the room and the truck? I'm pretty sure there are some pictures around that may not support your version
Dadgum! Kiki, we gonna need more popcorn. This is a full length feature show!
I got the butter for more popcorn. Wait that's lube...oops
Why dont everyone give this a rest. I think we have had enough bad press in SBC and to continue with this just makes us look bad. In my opinion everyone that was there and involved should have had more sense and not let this type thing happen. The first mistake made was having two women meet at the same place, knowing they do not like each other and then expect it to be cool. It was all grammer BS so please let it rest and let the moderator handle any further comments.
Well Harley, I totally agree with you, drama costs everyone and no one needs that . So, in the interest of keeping the peace and staying safer, I called Summer today and we had a lengthy conversation about all this and a few other things .

The peace pipe has been offered and figuratively smoked....we are trying to start with a clean slate and while we may not still be quite on the same page, I feel like we made alot of progress. I have NO desire to see another lady get hurt or have her business suffer. And safety will always be first for me. I have offered Summer my support and friendship, as I have with many in this hobby, and I will do my best to help her succeed. She, in turn, has said she will turn down the BSC and if a situation like this happens again, she knows she has people she can count on to help her handle it

So please, we all mess up, each and every one of us. And when we do, we count on forgiveness from others. I've had to ask it MANY times in this business, and hopefully I've learned from it.

Now then....where the hell is the party and when can we get NAKED & NAUGHTY???
All right folks....since it was ya'lls idea and everyone who wanted a say has had one, I will close this thread.
If anyone thinks the closing premature just st PM me and I'll consider reopening it, but in the spirit of peace and harmony I will close it now.
MM