Time to boycott the nba

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finish The Wall! Finish the Wall! Finish the Wall!

Trump Pence 2020. Landslide! BIGLY!! No Collusion! Witch Hunt! Originally Posted by themystic

and you're off topic as usual.
I have no interest in watching and contributing to the glutted pocketbooks of NBA players/owners .

No interest at all.

Mavericks would be better off in Austin -IMHO
Good riddance.

They can hire John Lennon as a cheerleader - bet he would be mashing in a tutu Originally Posted by oeb11
How dare you slander Lenin's name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you are talking about John. Never mind. Sorry oeb
  • oeb11
  • 02-17-2019, 07:41 PM
Certainly would not want to impugn the Name of a DPST God!!!
You can't keep a straight face to apologize.
Lebron James is an ass hole and so is Magic Johnson.

Both of them got the Pelican's general manger Dell Demps fired over the Anthony Davis fiasco.

I have never liked Anthony Davis. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
dilbert are you sitting down little guy? I know there are lots of snowflakes in here, ( not saying you are but Im a new age guy sensitive to others feelings). Ok are you ready?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE NO PELICANS! Got it? Good
don't like the pelicans either. (the name)
dilbert are you sitting down little guy? I know there are lots of snowflakes in here, ( not saying you are but Im a new age guy sensitive to others feelings). Ok are you ready?

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE NO PELICANS! Got it? Good Originally Posted by themystic
FUCK THE PELICANS! What moron decided to name them that? The league should be ridiculed for that name.
Anyone give a shit about these over paid whiny brats well NO , but that's society today --whinnying brats
I’ve boycotted the NBA years ago. Rather watch golf or Hockey.
FUCK THE PELICANS! What moron decided to name them that? The league should be ridiculed for that name. Originally Posted by friendly fred

the late Saints owner Tom Benson named the team Pelicans.

He bought out the name from the guy who owned the Pelican name.

The Pelicans were the name of a minor league baseball team called the New Orleans Pelicans which played during the 1930 - 1960's.

I'd would have preferred that Benson try to buy out the Jazz name from Utah, but he was too cheap to do it. I mean Utah Jazz???? really...
Yeah, the league should never have let that branding to go Utah.

NFL should never have allowed a St. Louis Rams or Arizona Cardinals, either.
I’ve boycotted the NBA years ago. Rather watch golf or Hockey. Originally Posted by bambino
NBA boycotted PGH decades ago.
NBA boycotted PGH decades ago. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We did have an ABA franchise. But hey, The Pens have 5 Stanley Cup championships. That’s more NBA championships in the state of Texas. Run along now.
Yeah, the league should never have let that branding to go Utah.

NFL should never have allowed a St. Louis Rams or Arizona Cardinals, either. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

are you talking about the naming issue or the fact that these teams moved to those places?
Yeah, the league should never have let that branding to go Utah. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree with you Yssup Rider, aka YR.

The league totally fucked up on that one.

What a bunch of stupid morons they are.
I agree with you Yssup Rider, aka YR.

The league totally fucked up on that one.

What a bunch of stupid morons they are. Originally Posted by friendly fred

the Hornets name formerly the Pelicans went back to Charlotte Bobcats which then retook its name in its place.