Miss Brienne!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just wouldn't be chat without Miss TushyCooterNumNum's
Wow Truly Passion.......if i hadn't met her before, I would surely be beating a path to her door now!!
Ms. Brienne is a great and positive person and she does make chat a little lighter and brighter.

Great thread indeed!!
I have been chatting with miss brienne for a while in chat and chat just wouldnt be the same without her in it. I have never met her in person but she is an awsome person and i always enjoy seeing her in chat and laughing at her jokes. Miss Brienne is one lady I am glad to know even though its just through chat.
Brienne is awesome
She is a role model chatter...Is she a provider also?

She appears to be someone I would like to have a drink with ...very witty and clever

Shep3.0
First i got a head ache from reading the initial post Secondly this has pumped Miss Brienne head even more Thirdly well Miss Brienne see you in chat
So from all this love does Miss Bri get some new froggy slippers?
TruPass, you're pretty fun to chat with too! MissBrie makes chat and loft time very fun! If the opportunity should present itself, I look forward to doing the horizontal mamba with her!
Yea --- shes ok -- LOL

She is a blast to chat with --- Looks like Imma have to head north on 35
Miss Brie - we go waaaay back girL and I luv ya! You are a HOOT in chat and as a person! Well, more like HOOTers!! he he he
you go girL!
  • 05-23-2012, 09:34 PM
There are some really great ladies in chat every time I go in there! Nice seeing *TP and MissBrienne post their sexy pictures and reading their posts! Words do not dewsribe the sexiness of these ladies and others in there!

Thanks ECCIE for providing us chat! Makes us meeting the nice ladies better since we can get a taste of their personality before meeting!
I had sex chat with Brienne while Barry White was playing in the back ground before Eccie was born or hatched.
She is the orginal copper top with a smile that lights up the room.

Love to you Ms B.

I am officially speechless.

I am very grateful and thankful to be apart of such a beautiful community.

to you all.

Sincerely - Chat cot #4.
Miss B you sexy chatter you.
I have never met Miss Bri but, I hope to one day. She is a very sweet lady and fun to chat with. I say hello to her every chance i get.

Also thank you truly passion for starting this thread. It's a nice change of pace from all the bickering, name calling, complaining, and BSing that is always present in coed.

Can you imagine how nice this community would be if everyone got along? If everyone watched each others back? If everyone would take 5-min. to tell someone, the things that Truly Passion told Miss Bri?

Take a Moment in your Busy day, and say something nice for a change.

CG