Key board warriors.........

What's a revirew?

I guess I'm just too stuppied to figure it out...
Damn, I was going to reply, but that would up my post count so...nvm.
  • Deke
  • 06-15-2012, 08:40 AM
I've been semi laid up lately and can't do much. Tried setting some meetings up but nothing's panned out yet. In the mean time I kinda roam the site, read posts,!!!!!!!....then I realized I was posting to several threads. Shit! I'm a Keyboard Warrior!. Maybe just bored.
I hope everyone realizes that if you EVER post ANYTHING besides a review, then you will have more posts than reviews. And then, .... well, you know the rest.
I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread. I just wanted to increase my post count
well first off this wasnt meant to be mean from me , it was outa fun , now on the alert it was due to the bust and trolls on here and what happened in chat yesTerday, and yes the alert is prob linked to the bust , this AA i am speaking on is been on me for a while now, and funny how i wont see him and he keeps calling and texting, so here is what happened, i directed him my way , i went to my local corner store and asked him what he was driving, ans asked him 2 call when he exited my exit, BAMB i was there and seen him and his lil buddies, so waited two min and followed in behind him and his train, so yes he is linked to all the crazy stuff-i was only adding my 2 cents in on the local bust.. men no reason to get out of line, i was speaking on the trolls and how it looks to US PROVIDERS that no post makes it look bad, but i see as with anything else , it brings some bs on a thread meant outa fun to trolling- and the saftey to my ladies on eccie, so again should you choose to fall in the gap, thats on you- ladies n gents stay safe! they are working it hard out here, both men and ladies im sure... thread posting isnt my thing thats not what i am on here to do- and to the ones on here that know me , well you know what i am about and its not drama, so take it to your mama if you have somethng rude to say, i never recall outing noone and sayn anything out of means! LEXUS-
Some capitalization and punctuation would help trying to decipher your posts.
Clearly a textbook thread for hijacking... Daty/o, there is something oftly special about that avatar you got there. I was turning my head like a dog hearing a whistle looking at that twice.

To the OP. You were polite. You made it clear you would always back the girls. You stated you were kidding. No problemo. But you also stated you knew you were about to stir up sh&t, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Members of subculture always feel some identification with the group. So yeah, some people here probably don't have much of a life. But others like the topics, like to be helpful, and are willing to contribute some of their time to betterment of the rest. In the end, the reasons for posting a lot very greatly, but really, why would you want to judge?

I wasn't offended by your post, at all, but that's the way it read. Just sayin...
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2012, 03:38 PM
if the reviews equaled the posts everyone would be dead

the providers should have a special holiday for all the Keyboard Warriors for not being dead and thank them with free BBBJCIMNQNS 2 hour MSOG sessions ..

all in favor ...

• L.A.
  • 06-15-2012, 03:42 PM
so take it to your mama if you have somethng rude to say Originally Posted by LEXUS
No way...I love my mama. Plus she probably wouldn't approve of my hobby.
Some capitalization and punctuation would help trying to decipher your posts. Originally Posted by cimarron
As well as a copy of "English as a Second Language"

this AA i am speaking on is been on me for a while now, and funny how i wont see him and he keeps calling and texting, so here is what happened, i directed him my way , i went to my local corner store and asked him what he was driving, ans asked him 2 call when he exited my exit, BAMB i was there and seen him and his lil buddies, so waited two min and followed in behind him and his train, so yes he is linked to all the crazy stuff
Originally Posted by LEXUS
Calling and texting? You also stated that you had his ECCIE handle, and you would pass it along to any provider who sent you a PM. But when asked if you had a PM from him from his ECCIE handle, you didn't answer. Once and for all, did you ever receive a PM from the AA guy's alleged ECCIE handle?
Hobbyists are keyboard warriors.

Providers are keyboard whoreiers.
  • CJ7
  • 06-15-2012, 05:11 PM
providers with more posts than reviews are .....

an Advertising Agency
I'm sorry Ze but with how few reviews you write I just can't take your opinion seriously.