Review: 100 dollar Hug with Carla

she calls herself "Clit Eastwood", huh?

fitting, I guess, since she took $100, and told you "get off my lawn"!
  • yambs
  • 09-20-2013, 09:58 PM
sounds like you had a good time.
Sorry you got burned ...
  • NYr
  • 09-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Sorry to hear, but quick question...did you just see the deal and go or did you do any research....she is known for not doing GFE until after a couple of session and she is known to upsell.
  • L.A.
  • 09-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Well I saw her ad and it peaked my curiosity. I did some review research and most seemed pretty good. I really don't remember seeing anything about the upselling or the GFE (which I wasn't looking for) after repeat visits. I also got a pretty good vibe from our communication pre-session.

I did place this review in the review section and it was rejected because no activities took place.
I did ask if this review would be linked to her profile and was informed that it would not as it technically wasn't a review. I find that a bit disturbing as the information I presented is more useful than some dude listing the positions they covered in the session...but that's my opinion.

I did report this to P411 as the same ad was placed on their site and she did view my profile and screen me thru there. I was told that my "review" on here would be placed and locked on her p411 profile (which it was) so at least people researching her from that site will be more informed.

On a side note I saw somebody I've been seeing now for a little while and had a GREAT time.
While Carla made me want to take a break and at the very least not try anybody new, the session I had Saturday restored my faith in the hobby.
wow.....no upselling here...i really like how everyone seem to think im some kind of criminal....if thats the case my reputation would be ruined...FEET FETISHES are not included in my specials....just like any other fetish!! i hate when people only give one side of a story sounding like a danzel in distress!!!
I can help you feel better baby but I am sorry that happened to you
  • L.A.
  • 09-30-2013, 10:19 PM
wow.....no upselling here...i really like how everyone seem to think im some kind of criminal....if thats the case my reputation would be ruined...FEET FETISHES are not included in my specials....just like any other fetish!! i hate when people only give one side of a story sounding like a danzel in distress!!! Originally Posted by carla_sweets
You posted a couple of ads running a special. This was one of them
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=840152&highlight=

This is another:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=843250&highlight=

I only contacted you after YOU posted these ads with those rates. I went into great detail both in chat and in PM of what I wanted in our session. You had every opportunity to make it clear that my foot fetish and mild femdom would not be included in your advertised special but you did not. Instead you wait until I'm at your incall and starting to get undressed to inform me that what we had discussed for our session would not be included with your special and that I would need to pay your regular rate of $250.
When I informed you that I only brought the amount in your ad you pretty much told me I could go get more. I informed you that I had assumed since we had discussed our session in detail and I contacted you based on your ad then I was only prepared to pay your advertised rate.

Now..those are the facts as I recall them. That's not my opinion, That's EXACTLY what happened so people can come to their own conclusion. If anything I said was incorrect then please feel free to let us know.

Now for my opinion...Why haggle over the 70 bucks? It was obvious that I was going off of your ad and our pm and chat discussions. I have a hobby system in place that allows me to get funds. I can't just go to an ATM in Dallas and withdraw money. That would put up red flags in my personal life. So why make such a huge issue over the 70 dollars? Was keeping my 100 bucks worth it? I guess so...because that's what you did. You gave me back 80 and kept 100. Why not go ahead and just do the session? I don't think anybody who reads this will think I was trying to get away with something by not paying your full fee. I went off of YOUR ad rate. How in the hell was I to know you would expect a different rate than what YOU advertised? There was nothing in your ad that said anything about different rates for anything other than outcall.

I wish that this "non-review" was linked to your profile on eccie so that others doing research would be more informed. I got no text, no PM no nothing in any way, shape, or form to try to make this situation right.
To be honest, I don't care who is wrong or right, but a good damn majority of people who like fetishes are batshit crazy anyway.

Myself being the craziest. L.A, you can always come and lick the dirt off my feet for $70.

Seriously folks, why are y'all even arguing about this mess.
You posted a couple of ads running a special. This was one of them
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=840152&highlight=

This is another:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=843250&highlight=

I only contacted you after YOU posted these ads with those rates. I went into great detail both in chat and in PM of what I wanted in our session. You had every opportunity to make it clear that my foot fetish and mild femdom would not be included in your advertised special but you did not. Instead you wait until I'm at your incall and starting to get undressed to inform me that what we had discussed for our session would not be included with your special and that I would need to pay your regular rate of $250.
When I informed you that I only brought the amount in your ad you pretty much told me I could go get more. I informed you that I had assumed since we had discussed our session in detail and I contacted you based on your ad then I was only prepared to pay your advertised rate.

Now..those are the facts as I recall them. That's not my opinion, That's EXACTLY what happened so people can come to their own conclusion. If anything I said was incorrect then please feel free to let us know.

Now for my opinion...Why haggle over the 70 bucks? It was obvious that I was going off of your ad and our pm and chat discussions. I have a hobby system in place that allows me to get funds. I can't just go to an ATM in Dallas and withdraw money. That would put up red flags in my personal life. So why make such a huge issue over the 70 dollars? Was keeping my 100 bucks worth it? I guess so...because that's what you did. You gave me back 80 and kept 100. Why not go ahead and just do the session? I don't think anybody who reads this will think I was trying to get away with something by not paying your full fee. I went off of YOUR ad rate. How in the hell was I to know you would expect a different rate than what YOU advertised? There was nothing in your ad that said anything about different rates for anything other than outcall.

I wish that this "non-review" was linked to your profile on eccie so that others doing research would be more informed. I got no text, no PM no nothing in any way, shape, or form to try to make this situation right. Originally Posted by L.A.
Based upon the fact that you explicitly stated you desired the foot fetish and expected it for the advertised special, I would say that Carla is guilty of a violation of the DTPA.
I think you did all you could be expected to do and she knowingly acted in a manner consistent with an intended scam. I'm saying she knew what you wanted, and planned beforehand to use the ruse of it not being covered in her special.
Caveat Emptor in her case.

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/agency/w...ptivetrade.pdf
We should set up an ECCIE arbitration panel for such cases. JL gets my vote as panel chief.
We should set up an ECCIE arbitration panel for such cases. JL gets my vote as panel chief. Originally Posted by pfmtony
I humbly accept - for the next couple of weeks!