Kylie Nicole

Kudos to Kylie
You will most certainly be missed Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Yes she will. I had great times with Kylie
Over/Under?
I will take the under at 150 days.
I will take the under at 150 days. Originally Posted by pyramider
When does that 150-day period start? Her ad says she's "Retiring in October!"
Kylie's P411 and ECCIE profiles are drawing a blank. I so wanted to see her but it seems, It will remain an unfulfilled dream like many others Originally Posted by MartinDecosta
Showcase gone, but E and P411 accounts still open.

Yes she will. I had great times with Kylie Originally Posted by zerodahero
Likewise zdh, she's an amazing chick and one of the sweetest.

IG
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1810992

Looks like her last date is 9/13
Wish her the best , too bad I didn't get a chance with her ! (Oh and by the way I'm going with before new Years)
Over/Under? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I will take the under at 150 days. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'll take the over at 150 lbs
Thanks Island gent! She is mesmerizing and I will be very happy if she sees me.
Thanks Island gent! She is mesmerizing and I will be very happy if she sees me. Originally Posted by MartinDecosta
Indeed she is and well worth it mate...enjoy yourself.

IG
Those who have met her know the truth. The ones who have not regret they do not.
IMHO this is one of the times they buggered it.

Cheers to anyone that saw her body in the white bikini
Kudos to Kylie
You will most certainly be missed Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
^^^ Always luved that picture

Pretty sure she's got her sh*t together and is doing very well Intelligence and RW Sex appeal is Always a Bonus in the RW... Congratz Kylie, keep moving forward hon! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks ladies!

Those who have met her know the truth. The ones who have not regret they do not.
IMHO this is one of the times they buggered it.

Cheers to anyone that saw her body in the white bikini Originally Posted by rduke4923

Only wore it in person for you
Thanks IG

Zdh and Martin looking forward to seeing you both next month!

My bank account would advise you to not go with less than 240 days but what do I know. Good luck boys!

To the rest of you, my time here was amazing. I accomplished things that would've taken me a decade and I thank you all for seeing me.
Thanks IG

Zdh and Martin looking forward to seeing you both next month!

My bank account would advise you to not go with less than 240 days but what do I know. Good luck boys!

To the rest of you, my time here was amazing. I accomplished things that would've taken me a decade and I thank you all for seeing me. Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole

You're quite welcome beautiful.

IG
Kylie thank you and I am glad you achieved your goal. Time flies when I had met you, you had just started. The high rise balcony with the view of the downtown and sun going down we were drinking wine is truly memorable. Take care of yourself. Cheers and salute at Mach 2.2. God speed.