ladies is this what you really think of us

Ok. WTF is going on here??? First Kayla and Paulie start fucking, now Kayla and Amber agree on something!? Before long Plastic Man will get premium access!!! Originally Posted by generalbob
uh ...ya mean the ...lifetime premium access ...plastic man already ...earned

...why ya thinks plastic mans bitch ...ol mary ...been even ...angrier than usual
Gotta give her a chance to maybe join major stable

Needs new young talent

Major give her the speech
dont start down that ...road ta handyland
Let her see olé major

He needs a little feisty talent on board
lol
By the way, your post that is quoted above makes for really great Femdom and small penis humiliation material. I'm personally submissive, but some dudes are really into that shit on the low..

Best of luck! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I think she could be very good at that. It is a very lucrative category.
Bunch of judgmental motherfuckers.

That said this chick is disastrously horrible looking and there is zero chance I could achieve much less maintain an erection for her.

That said she has a superb internet attitude.

Cheers.
Kayla and Amber. You are both delightful ladies. And your comments are heartfelt and honest. Thank you!
I don't think I've ever found anyone on the board more entertaining. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
XY and his plethora of handles got high marks???......
Amber is a cool girl, I always have and always will find her gorgeous... My feelings were hurt, shit was said, we have talked and I'm over it..
Live, learn, forgive & forget.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Corny much i guess so
Bunch of judgmental motherfuckers.

That said this chick is disastrously horrible looking and there is zero chance I could achieve much less maintain an erection for her.

That said she has a superb internet attitude.

Cheers. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Could care less how you feel

Flip flop much?
Originally Posted by NC-17
Opinionated much i think so
Yall so corny its cute
Corny much i guess so Originally Posted by Buffalo_Beauty
That's me : )

I sooo would like to say more, but Im only a few points away from being banned... Gotta love the justice system around here!
But if anyone wants to post on my behalf what I had wrote before the edit I will be more then happy with that..